1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So many questions!!!

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Matilda, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Matilda

Matilda New Member

I came across Jack Kruse's website and Facebook page and i am an health freak when it comes to foods, supplements and naturopathic medicine. Now i am really puzzled with Leptin and never new that this hormone is so crucial to us. I have three children and my youngest is almost 7 months old so as you can imagine i have to drop 40 pounds and be healthy enough for my kids and get rid of my aches and pains that accompany me daily.
    I read the protocol and was doing before intermittent fasting which i like because i have read that our ancestors have done that whenever that were not feeling well and if they fasted 24 hours their bodies kind of reset and felt better and symptom free. I see that Dr Kruse does not prefer the fasting.
    I have started to eat more protein now but the think is there not enough protein i can cook for a family of 5 but am trying.
    Another question i have is whether or not i can have most of the days eggs in the morning and some meat but mostly eggs. Could you please share what has helped you in this Journey.

Thank you and so happy to be a part of Dr Kruse's forums.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Use the Leptin Rx and CT protocol........and AM sunrises to begin. Welcome

caroline likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Food is way down the list.
    Lots of sunlight is on top.

4. EStein

EStein New Member

I noticed Dr Greg Emerson MD has been teaching the same info as Jack for the past several years. Should get the two together

Gina R and Joyfun like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Matilda and welcome ......as Dr. K. said - the leptin reset and C/T work wonders.

Have you read the easy start guides?

Please follow them exactly as written ......Jack is always very specific.

Do you listen to all Jack's podcasts? We now have three very import Nourish Vermont talks.

Please listen to the youtube event with Jack and Jeremy.

Mike David likes this.
  6. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

Mike David likes this.
  7. Matilda

Matilda New Member

Thank you! I am beginning with them two.

8. Matilda

Matilda New Member

Yes i have been spending the past few weeks reading and listening. I have completed all the podcasts but the necessary to begin the plan.

caroline likes this.
  9. Matilda

Matilda New Member

10. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

What do I prefer or refer? What do you mean by that?

I mean I really enjoy deep CT (like 40 degrees) and then getting out in the South Florida sun.
    If you're looking to set that up, go to offerup.com, craigslist, or even a used appliance store. Find a freezer that you can sit in. Purchase. Take home. Put outside. Buy a filter for your garden hose (fluoride filter!). Fill tub up. Turn on. Come back in 24 hours. Should be around 55. Play with temperature as you please!

11. Matilda

Matilda New Member

Sorry i was in a hurry of finding out what you did! Will look into it!!

12. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Check out the optimal journal and see what others are doing and what might work for you. Old dogma and beliefs get in the way of optimal.

13. Gina R

Gina R Silver

Great summary video. Thanks for sharing @EStein