1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So let's try this ... DarleenMB

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by DarleenMB, Apr 3, 2012.

1. diane

diane Gold

Congratulations Darleen! Better late than never I say!

2. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Hey Diane, that's my line!LOL;) Anyway, congrats Darleen. I can't wait to check out your links later. I'm so glad you put this stuff out there for us uninformed individuals!

3. PaulaRichards

PaulaRichards New Member

OMG...how did I know today was the day to check in here. You know I totally followed your amazon link!!!!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tru women and has had GYN surgery sometimes will need class to find the Burried treasure

5. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

um what language IS that? I think I get what you said, but maybe your iPhone needs a checkup?

6. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

LMAO I thought I was done posting but this is priceless. Don't be scared Paula. Try it. You'll like it!