1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So let's try this ... DarleenMB

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by DarleenMB, Apr 3, 2012.

1. ashryn

ashryn New Member

When I asked, jack said tens was useful, so igoogled it, dug out the instructions and worked out how to set it at 8hz. I read somewhere that low frequencies are best when you can't feel them, so I have been using it on a low setting that I can only feel if I concentrate.. Since all the nerve endings are on the soles of the feet, I've been putting the pads on my feet.. No idea if it makes a difference!

2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Thanks for sharing that ashryn. I agree about placing the pads (dont know the correct term) on your feet. Seems logical.

How long do you use it for and have you noted anything from it. For example, if you use it in the evening is it stimulating? Don't want to keep myself awake :)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  3. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

The Schumann resonance recordings I got from Amazon ... they were a grand total of $1.98 for both. Between using those and the grounding mat whenever I sit at the computer I'm starting to feel more myself again? I'm not sure how to describe it without sounding completely woo-woo. It ties to the dreams I've had recently where my left and right brain are coming together again. A feeling of wholeness? I have to think on this some more to get the language straight.

Woke up about 2:30 and my brain took off. I am definitely feeling agitated about all the nastiness going on in this forum right now. I've seen it on other forums and it does not bode well.

What I have observed elsewhere is there are 3 main groups in any forum. You have the early adopters (those who do the chicken little dance whenever something unpleasant is observed), the torches & pitchforks crowd (the mob mentality that will mow down any and all who get in their way) and the VAST bulk which is the lurkers/observers.

And yes, this all ties to the EMF series. I am nonplussed at all the geniuses who frequent this forum. I am in awe of their massive brainpower. I just finished reading EMF 6 ... FINALLY ... and am now starting to slog through EMF 7 while EMF 8 is waiting in the wings. I BARELY can comprehend what Jack is saying. And I am not a stupid woman. So praises to all those who actually understand it all and are even now picking the series and Jack completely apart.

See, all I have managed to glean so far is this:

TIMING IS EVERYTHING

That's it. If your timing is off then everything else goes to hell in a hand basket. Diet doesn't matter, carbs don't matter, exercise doesn't matter. NOTHING else matters when your timing is off. And man-made EMF is screwing with everyone's timing. The result over the last 100 years has been a huge spike in neolithic disease which has now reached down into children and young adults when it has previously occurred mainly in the older segment of the population.

But WTH do I know? Evidently not much at all since I cannot follow the conversations regarding this AT ALL. Pseudo-intellectuals puffing out their chests and throwing word salad everywhere. That's what I see. It is creating discord instead of discussion. I hesitate to even come here to my journal and post because the bad vibes are everywhere. I'm not sure I should even post this here given how many viewings my silly little journal logs on any given day. (god am I really THAT much of a train wreck?)

Well, anyway. Back to personal matters. Crawled outta bed about 8:10 and ran out to the deck. It was mostly overcast but the sun was forcing itself through the clouds as it rose over the hill to the East of here. So I got some photons for my eyeballs. Followed the remainder of the prescription and am now cooking my BAB which is 30 minutes past the mark because I had to clean out the litter pans and then feed my little Center of the Universe. BAB is almost ready so need to wrap this up.

Had a packet of sardines and an avocado for lunch yesterday. Had bratwurst, sauerkraut and pureed cauli last night.

Trips to the tanning salon are slowly turning me a light, golden toasty brown. Got an appt with the nurse prac next week to get new labs ordered. Will see if my vitamin D levels have come up any. I've been popping 10,000 iu daily along with 3 - 10 minute sessions per week at the tanning place.

4. janagram

janagram New Member

Darleen, don't despair...this site has enjoyed a "free marketplace of ideas"...it's actually a healthy sign. I love the challengers! I guess a lot of folks have been banned.....I wonder who? Anyone we know? (besides Thor)
    And, what's your BAB these days? I've slipped away...

5. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Jana, 2 pieces thick sliced bacon and 6+oz GF ground beef cooked in the bacon fat plus a mug of BPDC with butter and CO.

Jack has made a couple of comments that have me wondering if he's thinking of shutting the forum down altogether. Makes me sad.

6. diane

diane Gold

Hmmm...I'm still trying to figure out how to get those Shumann recordings as i can't find them anywhere but Amazon, and not available to Canadians (boo).

With regards to the forum - it's all how you look at it. Jack's ideas are causing discussion - some negative, some positive. But they are certainly making a wave. And as many of us know, they are being discussed in other places besides here. So Jack needs to take that as a positive, and I would say his objective has been achieved. It's got people thinking. Whether they are thinking positive or negative or neutral thoughts (or everything in between) we are all thinking. I think the hardest thing about putting big ideas out there is having a thick skin - god knows I don't have thick enough skin to put out small ideas LOL. So kudos to Jack for putting himself out there. Whether people like it, think he's nuts, or think he's brilliant - it takes courage.

So we all have 2 choices - let it bother us and we can run away, or we can start discussions about ideas. No matter how much I understand (which is a teeny tiny bit), that's what I'm planning on doing. :)

7. kathylu

kathylu Gold

I think I'm going to change my forum ID to "Clueless Kathy"...lol. I really didn't get until yesterday that people were upset about Jack's ideas. I started to realize that people were taking the forum posts ultra personally, and then I had to figure out why people would even care what someone else says (assuming it was snarky, I suppose). I'm still in the "morbidly fascinated, totally stunned" catbird seat. People...it's just Jack's opinions...agree, disagree, feel neutral, whatever. Then go make dinner or something. If you get my drift.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes they are, and soon we will be getting more personal for more diseases. Become comfortable with discomfort.

9. Birdy

Birdy New Member

The fact that so many are going elsewhere for some serious discussion is an indication of the strength of some of his ideas, the fact that so many have left here in my opinion is a function of the increasing weirdness of the community. I contend that it has little to do with the complexity of his ideas, or the alleged intellectual or behavioral dysfunctionality of the people who are "upset". Jack then threatened to shut it all down, but the truth is, he needs his community more than they need him. This is time for community building, not the time to tear it down.

10. janagram

janagram New Member

poor Darleen.....her journal's gone off the rails...(but it's a great ride!)

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

actually I dont..........but you dont realize that. You will soon enough.

12. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Kathylu ... you must not frequent a lot of forums then :) because it was immediately obvious to me what was happening. It wasn't overnight either but has been building for a couple of weeks. I will never understand people who basically let it all hang out on the internet (oh wait ... seems I have done just that, LOL) but would never ever EVER talk to others in person the way they do behind the anonymity of their computers. It is the height of hypocrisy. IMNSHO.

Why would a "serious" discussion need to take place somewhere else? It seems to me this is the perfect venue to discuss these ideas since Jack is here and can add to the discussion. Unless that "serious" discussion is only meant to tear him down and mock his ideas.

This community only "got weird" a couple of weeks ago when the dissension started. I'm all for a lively debate and exchange of ideas but that is NOT what has been happening. People are just making snarky comments, tossing out BS as if it were scientific truth, signed, sealed and delivered. Opinions are fine as long as people understand they are opinions and not necessarily fact.

I am saddened beyond measure that Jack is thinking of shutting this down. It is the first and only place I have ever felt comfortable enough to crawl out of my cave and let people see who I really am. It has been a HUGE benefit to me, personally and I will always be grateful for it. It's a real shame that a handful of contrary voices may put an end to it.

13. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Beat me to the punch. Jack doesn't need us. WE need HIM.

14. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Well see ... didn't I just SAY I was a train wreck? :p

15. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

and she's back on track..... full steam ahead.

16. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

LOL ... train metaphors are a given here since we lived railroad for most of our marriage. And probably better steam than diesel. just sayin'...

WHICH reminds me. JACK! You left off a worker segment that is exposed to dangerous levels of EMF ... train workers. Those big diesels put off massive amounts of crap. A large number of guys from Sheridan developed brain tumors and hearing issues along with all the other issues that comes from working on-call 24/7/50. No schedules with freight. You go when you are called. I am convinced (now) that is why hubby's cholesterol levels were through the roof 30 years ago ... I think it was something like 400+. THAT'S why they put him on statins and why he's still on them. Stupid VA docs.

17. kathylu

kathylu Gold

You are absolutely right Darlene. I don't frequent forums. I have a very busy life, a 5 year old, etc. The hour per day I spend here pretty much exhausts all the time I've got to give to the internet. I often wonder how people are able to spend as much time as they do on multiple sites. Actually, maybe I don't want to know the answer to that!

18. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Well, I'm retired. Does that help? And honestly I think you're better off. Don't know if that helps any but it's all I've got.

19. diane

diane Gold

You can only get upset if you give power to other people.

At least that's what I'm telling myself. ;)

20. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

It's not that simple. And I'm not upset in that way. The "vibes" in here have gotten out of whack. I'm more distressed about the whole situation than anything else because I'm afraid Jack is just going to shut the whole thing down. But thanks for trying.