1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So let's try this ... DarleenMB

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by DarleenMB, Apr 3, 2012.

1. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Sorry I missed this part I was laughing so hard. I figured I'd better start NOW because I didn't know how my skin would react. I can't do any part of my face ... my stylist waxed my upper lip and jawline twice about a year ago and I still have red dots where the hairs got yanked out. Sigh. I am SUCH a delicate little flower.

And since my parts got yanked my leg and underarm hair has thinned way out. I used to shave weekly, now I can go a month before it needs tending to. Pardon me while I belt out a chorus of "I love being a blonde" ... or we could all sing "she's a bland, b.l.a.n.d." ... who did that stupid tune anyway?!

2. Lanie

Lanie Silver

I have been reading. I'm 3/4 through EMF 7 and have not yet seen "evidence" that is compelling enough to change my own behavior one bit. I'm a scientist and I need more than Jack's interpretation of history restated 15 different ways to qualify as evidence.

I'm not going to continue bringing down your journal with my naysaying, however. I'm glad your cognitive dissonance has been resolved and you're having fun. (<-- truly!)

3. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Lanie, we each have our own path. I'm happy you're getting out of the miasma of California and back home ... can't wait to hear how things go once you get back.

Krista ... gotta love the interwebs and wikipedia. I swear you can find ANYthing ... so you can put away the calipers:

Complete with pictures!

How do you compare?

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

What did I miss??? - do I have to go back and read your whole freakin blog???

5. endless

endless New Member

Nah....I've looked. It's all up under there so it must be pretty tiny:cool:

Oh, tell me about it. I was a test subject for my sister in law when she was in esthetics school, and she waxed my eyebrows. I looked like a gorilla for a week. Even tweezing makes my skin freak out. good thing I'm not a guy, I could never shave my face!

Well, I still have my parts but I've definitely got decreased body hair growth. The legs and pits are probably from waxing from so long, but the bikini area is sparser as well....I thought it was just aging in general! Maybe when my hormone levels get better I'll become a 'bushwoman' again...pardon the pun.

6. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Sweetie, what are you referring to? And only if you are supremely bored.

7. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

LMAO I have no response to this. None. :cool:

8. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Another overcast day with more snow in the forecast. We haven't had a lot, total, but it's all pretty much come at once. Tried to stand out on the studio "deck" when I first got up. Hard to get excited with no sunshine.

Found some tats on FB ... 197371_384325314997971_787444949_n.jpg 549348_384325064997996_655833831_n.jpg

They are both along the lines of what I want. Maybe not quite so BIG but it's the right direction. Maybe by the time I finally get some of the flab off I'll have it figured out.

CT on the schedule for this morning. I'm already feeling whiny about it. Not much else going on. I'm tired of the gray days and longing for sunshine.

9. diane

diane Gold

I like the left one - the black and white is so pretty. It has to be done well - but then again, any tattoo has to be done well or it can go so wrong.

10. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

I like the airiness of both of them. Not so keen on the star lily but maybe the stars and some little hearts ... along with the swirly stuff. I do like that a lot.

11. endless

endless New Member

Nice....but doing it over the ribs is the most painful spot, apparently! Are you thinking of color or back and white?

12. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Not doing over ribs ... doing on my back -- lower up to shoulder? No color. Just the black and white. At least that's where I am right now.

Still thinking about those piercings. LOL ...I repeat. I do NOT know what's gotten in to me lately.

Did the tanning booth today. Did the stand up one because I noticed after my last go I'm developing white sidewalls. ew. The stand up one is like being in a rotisserie except I wasn't turning. I think I see freckles on my cheeks. (MY FACE CHEEKS) Haven't seen those since I was 6.

13. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Ducking and hiding from all the current crap going on ... lurking is always a safe bet.

Ran across a post from Gretchen from last year ... contains all kinds of good info and explained some things I was confused about. YAY!

Snowed again last night and woke up to overcast skies yet again. However the sun is out now and if it STAYS out I may opt for some nekkid sunbathing. I'm starting to really like the nekkid stuff. oh dear.

Definitely feeling the need to get labs done again so will be seeing if I can get it to the doc tomorrow. She's new and I hope she will be willing to work with me. The PA from my previous doc's office is reportedly going to be joining the staff a few days a month. I already have HER trained but don't want to wait any longer. I need my thyroid panel done again to see if I'm making ANY kind of progress. And I want my cortisol levels rechecked for the same reason.

OKEY DOKEY. Gretch ... started reading "Rush" last night on your recommendation. Well, it just seemed more appropriate bedtime reading than Jack's book. Just sayin'. ANYhoohaw. Within the first couple of pages my first thought was ... been there. Read it in my 20's. It was "The Story of O" and was positively SCANDALIZING.

hohum

I am not now, nor have I ever been, into bondage-master/slave stuff-pain/pleasure kink. Which is probably why I ultimately steered clear of 50 shades of boring. It just doesn't interest me. I will finish the book, however, just because I'm curious.

OTOH I have to admit the thought of tying up some hunky, virile WILLING man with silk scarves and blindfolding him with same then having my way with him does have a certain appeal. If only I could find that damned story I wrote ... 'cause you know that was the key thing. :cool:

14. janagram

janagram New Member

Ha ha, Darleen! Yeah... I don't wanna do that either...but don't listen to me, my hormones are MIA.....

15. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Hormones? What hormones? My libido is still pretty much sound asleep. I keep trying to prod her awake but she just rolls over and goes right on snoozing. Which pretty much tells me my cortisol levels are still tanked. I think.

16. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Darleen

glad my thread gave you some direction. I guess if I can help one person what I've learned I'm at least able to share it and help others..

17. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Just got back from the tanning salon where I added to my collection of photons. :)

Actually was OUT of bed this morning in time to catch the first rays of the sun as it topped the hill to the East of the house. Haven't done that in quite some time. No SO though. Just. Not. There.

Last night's dinner was awesome ... I posted the recipe in the eli-paleo recipe forum. Might have to fix it again real soon.

Usual BAB (although these days it's not quite so big. 2 pieces of thick cut bacon and about 6+ oz (weighed raw) gf ground beef. Plus the BPDC with CO and buttah. Might have to make some clam chowdah in the next day or so. Still have 3 of those big ass cans of chopped sea clams from Costco.

Not much else going on. The sun is shining brightly today (YAY!!!!). CT was difficult. I don't know why all of sudden I'm having such trouble warming back up. I didn't even go full cold this morning and am STILL freezing. 10 minutes in the tanning bed and a venti latte and I'm still cold fingers, cold nose, cold toes. crap.

on toast.

Using those Schumann resonance recordings every day now ... alternating two tracks at 38 minutes each. Doing very strange things to my head. Coupled with the grounding mat I think the ol' corpus callosum expressway has reopened with no speed limits. Strange days, indeed.

18. endless

endless New Member

I totally forgot about those recordings. What annoys me is that 10 years ago I bought two CDs of that binaural beat type stuff from Mercola. It was expensive, too...like $50. I have no idea what happened to them. I've moved so many times in the past few years thaat they are obviously gone. I'm inspired to get some of the Schumann stuff to replace it.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Where do you get the Schumann stuff? Clam chowder sounds like such a good idea! gonna get me some clams.....

20. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Okay Darleen, caught up on your journal this morning. So what kind of things are you noticing from the Schumann recordings and the grounding mat combo? Enquiring minds want to know...

I haven't invested in any grounding or Schumann products yet. My discretionary income has been spent on the methylation path lately... I did see mention on the forum of someone using a tens unit for something, but wasn't quite clear for What and How to use it. I already have a portable tens unit.

Interested in your feedback.