1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So let's try this ... DarleenMB

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by DarleenMB, Apr 3, 2012.

1. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Yes, it is. It also explains the plethora of unfinished projects lying about the house, all the books I read simultaneously, my short temper (I'm blaming the Vikings for that, too) and my "liberal" leanings. Among other things.

2. diane

diane Gold

You mean there's explanations for that??? That's just my normal day. LOL.

3. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

OMG the jury just asked what was the maximum they could award because my "friend" didn't as for the max!!!!!!!!! There is justice after all. We're all crying we're so excited. THat (expletive deleted) is about to get handed her ass on a plate.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

so - do you mean you may be able to recoup some money???? great news. I have known way to many layers in my lifetime - not good. When we left Canada two lawyers owed us $5000.00. Our Lawyer - a personal friend - assured us he would get the money for us but he died before he could manage that. He was one of the good guys.

5. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

No. this suit was brought against madameX by and individual who was also targeted by that *****. She has fought this almost all on her own, no attorney. This is for her and her alone and frankly I'm thrilled that she's about to take that person to the cleaners. I found out too late I could have filed against X here in Wyoming but I'd have had to also act as my own attorney. I might have been able to do it but I had no time at all to even consider it. Same goes for a lot of the rest of us. So we're just happy to see ONE of us get justice and a financial award.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think that would be amazing to act as your own attorney - what a steep learning curve that would be. This is coming from the person that seems to be postponing reading the new blog ........my head hurts from the last ones still and I feel like I am never going to fully understand the science - or even partially...

7. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

She WON ... all awards, total one mil. YIPPEEE!!!!!! At long long last we can all begin to put this behind us.

8. diane

diane Gold

Woohoo!! Great news Darleen!

9. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

I know! I feel like I can finally breathe again.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

but - can the woman afford to pay the award??????? does she have $$$$$$$

11. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

In a word. Yes. I'm sure she'll try to hide it. good luck with that.

12. ashryn

ashryn New Member

Woah.. Great news! Restores my faith in humanity just a smidge.

13. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Thanks. Yeah we're partying hearty over on our private forum. God I cannot believe this is finally OVER.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is no science in this blog.

15. diane

diane Gold

Darleen - can she still appeal, or is that done?

16. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

:) doesn't mean I won't have to read it many many times.

Diane she can appeal all she wants. It will get her exactly what her other appeals have gotten her. Nothing. Oh and she's been busy since the verdict yesterday taking down all of her websites. Side bets on whether or not she'll run. She's already told the court she's had (yet another) "death in the family" and has to go back to Europe. She's done this every single time things haven't gone her way.

Her lies were her undoing. I also want to apologize for my meltdown about the lying thing. She really really REALLY got under my skin. I had thought when we got the no evidence summary judgements last year that I was done with it. But my tantrum from a week or so ago and the events yesterday show how wrong I was. No wonder my poor adrenals are crying. And now I'm done with this topic. I want to move on with my life and get back to doing the things I love and that I let her ruin for me. She can just go play with herself.

17. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Back to business as usual. Just finished my sorta BAB. Since I ran my 23andme raw data through genetic genie I'm thinking I may need to back off the protein just a smidge. My last labs showed a high uric acid result and now I know why. I need to get with a doc soon and rerun those labs and show them the GG data. Also need to get them to order an ASI for me as well. BEcause ...

I debated about putting this post over in the oxytocin thread in The Cave but decided to put it here because because because.

After I did my little "poll" it really got me thinking. So I put on my deerstalker cap and went sleuthing out on the interwebs. And I found this little tidbit.

I've included their graphic in this post. I like visual stuff.

From what I read in the article my testosterone levels have been cratered for years and when they yanked my parts they flatlined. Since my adrenals have been stressed most of my life and my last test (last Fall) showed very low A.M. and P.M. cortisol levels) I now understand ... I think ... where my problem originates.

It does no good to tell a woman with my issues to "think like a man." That's kinda (pardon the phrase) beating a dead horse. NO matter how hard you try it is NOT gonna get up and run.

It isn't a matter of "wanting" to, either. It's a matter of CANNOT. Would you tell a man with ED to just try harder? Didn't think so. My hormones are still a train wreck. The question is what do I do to fix it?

I increased my testosterone cream about a month? ago from 3 "lines" to 4. Today I bumped it to 5. The reason is that about a week ago my libido roused itself from its decades long slumber, looked around and went "whassup?" and proceeded to punch it. Zero to Warp 8 in about 60 seconds. LITERALLY. Then she went back to sleep. dammit.

The doc who originally prescribed the wiley protocol for me told me that "in his experience" women (even those of us without parts) did NOT need to supplement testosterone and that my libido would come back on line. It hasn't. Guess he never heard of adrenal fatigue.

So. It's back to the blog to hunt up and read again and again and again the adrenal Rx. Off to find a doc and discuss this most delicate subject. I'm looking for a woman 'cause there's no freaking way I'm talking about this with a man. It's humiliating.

In the meantime, any suggestions, advice, references what have you would be greatly appreciated. Lady Libido is snoring in the background and I'd love to kick her ass awake. Permanently.

forgot to include that I had my DHEA and pregnenolone levels check a couple months back and my DHEA was HIGH as I'd been supplementing so I quit that. The pregnenolone was way low so I've started supplementing that.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  18. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

"So. It's back to the blog to hunt up and read again and again and again the adrenal Rx. Off to find a doc and discuss this most delicate subject. I'm looking for a woman 'cause there's no freaking way I'm talking about this with a man. It's humiliating.

In the meantime, any suggestions, advice, references what have you would be greatly appreciated. Lady Libido is snoring in the background and I'd love to kick her ass awake. Permanently."

I have noticed an interesting side effect from nude sunbathing in my backyard. It happened last summer and again, just now. I was able to step outside for the last 30 minutes and take advantage of this gorgeous day (having made sure my 25-yr old stepson isn't around first). Just 30 minutes of sunshine shining on my breasts and body activates my hormones big time! Husbands not around so BOB is likely to get a workout.

It's not a random occurrence. This has happened regularly. Darlene, get yourself a sunny place! I realize it's cold where you are, but when spring gets there take advantage of the sun.

Off to make some oxytocin :rolleyes:

19. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

You know, I did do a little nude sunbathing last month. Then the sun disappeared. :( It might be shining early in the morning but by noon (which right now is the only time I will go out) it's overcast or windy or both.

And honestly I don't think sunbathing is going to fix my testosterone levels. However that little extra bit I used this morning seems to be having an, er, um, effect.

I also picked up some more DHEA at the health food store. WHY do they put such a tiny amount of stuff in a bottle that would hold about 300 times that amount? What a stupid waste.

20. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I really like DHEA in topical cream form. Need to get on Amazon and place an order this weekend.