1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So I'm thinking about going over to the dark side

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by chocolate, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Taurine is part of the Mitochondrial Rx......just sayin'

2. chocolate

chocolate Silver

I've gone back and read the cellular depletion and its getting comprehensible after months. I can't find the Mito RX. I know every thyroid sort of thing is a little confounding. Wikipedia breaks it down so you know how to diagnose your problem based on labs. Hyperthyroid is so much work. I know from my veins that I need copper and it makes a huge difference. I expect my hair is getting better. I don't seem to need to color it with such urgency. I went cheap and got the wheat germ oil for the multi-tocpherols. We'll see if I get stung. I figure I'm headed in a pretty good direction. Not having an achey gut is pretty awesome. The odd part is that I'm not aware of it until it gets better. I noticed a difference after missing the paba and tyrosine for about a week. I had to go buy some. I figure the hyper d is a problem. My weird sugar was a problem and that's pancreas.

I'll eat some protein and look again  for the Mito RX or if someone would be so kind as post a link, it would be appreciated.

3. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Chocolate...the mito.rx hasn't been posted yet. I think it may be the Dec. webinar? not sure. Mg. CoQ10, acetyl l-carnatine, PQQ and D-ribose were all mentioned in my consult for mito. support. That's all I know so far.

4. Calum

Calum New Member

Can I please ask what goggles you are using?

Cal