1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So how does the sun, planets and mitochondria scale if gravity is emergent?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 11, 2014.

1. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I remember Thornhill saying that if a planet the size and composition of either Saturn or Jupiter were outside of the heliosphere of the Sun, they would be the most positively charged bodies in their vicinity, and therefore be the "lightning rod" of inter-star Birkeland currents. Naturally, that would lead to plasma double layer formation given the composition of these stars, and acceleration of electrons and protons between the double layers to generate lots of heat and light.

Cancer cells are positively charged relative to healthy cells (lower zeta potential). Members can listen to the Jan 2013 webinar for details (about the 1hr 05min mark onward to the end).

Hearing terms in the Jan 2013 webinar like "diffused double layer" and "fixed layer" and "makes things more slippery" today in light of the knowledge of the electric universe just screams homology to plasma double layers, cylindrical Birkeland current discharges due to the z-pinch, and separation of charged particles based on their polarity along the boundaries of those plasma currents ("inflammatory" signalling particles are +ive, "energetic" signalling particles are -ive).

I don't know the exact mechanism of every subsystem of the body, but I'm starting to see exactly how stuff like Q10 and Quercetin function. More importantly, I know I'm heading in the right direction. Just need to accumulate more information, and things will fall into place.

---

If say Jupiter or Saturn were to accumulate a similarly large positive charge compared to the Sun, the two would start to experience some serious electrostatic repulsion, and eventually lead to a "splitting of the solar system". Who knows what will happen to the planets caught in the crossfire. Our ancestors already documented the hell that was the "thunderbolts of the gods" as electric storms and massive comets pelted the earth during the electrical capture of Saturn.

Now doesn't like sound like a cell accumulating too much positive charge (inflammatory) and getting into a chaotic, uncondensed, high entropy state that we call cancer ;).

I can't help but think of a comet in our solar system, which discharges electrically as it swings closer to the Sun. This discharge has lots of side effects, including what we would call "free radical generation". This feels like chaos "metastasis" as more electron discharge occurs between sick positively-charged cells and other charged elements in the body, leading to systemic electron steal.

Random thought: Ketones lower delta psi across membranes, and this feels like it "quells the storm" of said discharges.​

(electric comet vid)

---

Also, I need to seriously start looking at DMSO (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyl_sulfoxide) after some of the stuff said in the 'A little story about Infrared and CT' thread -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...about-infrared-and-ct.9675/page-9#post-147184 . Look how electrically biased the structure is :eek:. Dipole moment is 3.96 Debeye (pretty high, and definitely affected by the EM force and other charged particles in plasma).

Probably do some research tomorrow after work :D

The more I read, the more I see evidence for the electric origin of gravity -- http://www.holoscience.com/wp/electric-gravity-in-an-electric-universe/

Would also explain how condensing matter (say by making it colder) would increase it's gravity, since the alignment of dipole moments is more orderly to produce stronger electrostatic forces between bodies.

I gave my thoughts on being able to accurately sense gravity and the "Japanese Paradox" in my log here (in the section 'Bringing Up Japan Again') -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/take-it-slow.9428/page-29#post-146075

[​IMG]

David Limacher, Shijin13 and Martin like this.
  2. av8r

av8r New Member

solar-terrestrial-capacitor.png
    We all live in a yellow capacitor (submarine)…:)

David Limacher and NeilBB like this.
  3. Jeff Power

Jeff Power Gold Member - Light-centric

Could it be theoretically possible that the universe is one large system like the human body?

We are in actuality living at a scale that makes the universe seem unfathomably large because we are so small, but if we existed at a scale that made our mitochondria appear as large as the sun then we would feel the same way about the human body being unfathomably large.

4. av8r

av8r New Member

I tend to think so. But In my thoughts I can’t stop there because no matter how large something is it can always be doubled, likewise it can always be halved. I guess there can be no absolutes in scale… Kind of ties in with uncertainty of QM.

Shijin13 likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Homology scales micro to macrocosm. Failure is never the problem. The response is. We need to learn to fail forward to create success. This idea is built into DNA. Failure is the key to begin again, apply intelligent design. Full effort is full victory in failure. Stop focusing on risks; they multiply in your mind and paralyze your attention. You want to focus on the task, instead, on doing what needs to be done. Today, take responsibility and blame yourself; only you have the power to change and transform things. If you assign responsibility elsewhere, then you are giving power to decide your fate outside your control.

JanSz, av8r and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DNA has built in failure modes using quantum design based in quantum particles............no one sees it yet........they will. The best educators are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see. Genes are quantum computers and the environment they exist in is their measuring devices. Observation effects their expression.

David Limacher and av8r like this.
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Which ties to @Sue-UK 's thread on the senses.

8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

we're fractals of fractals. Fibonacci numbers are in everything. Look at a rose, a seashell, a galaxy. its the same, yet it isn't the same but the number sequence is there.

Health = the state of your mitochondria when you're asleep (black hole) and when your awake (Yellow star vs Red Giant/Supernova) In the end we're all just star dust and a specific electromagnetic frequency. my frequency is different from yours.

think about magnetism on the basic scale we understand - two magnets repel/attract each other. then consider the the superconducting magnetic which both attracts/repels. that attraction/repelling effect of electromagnetism is what shapes the universe, the galaxies, the solar system, earth and its native species - on down to the mitochondria - and to the behavior of the electron chain transport.

Now take that thought and think about your significant other - you are both alike and not like them. your relationship is that of a superconductor based upon you're own electromagnetic field. if you have children - think how their fields are different - they're a product of two fields, that created a unique field unlike any other field (even twins)

David Limacher and nonchalant like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Modern physics always talks about Newton's apple falling and how great it was. The funny thing is this perspective colored how physics was believed to work in space and with gravity as the central role.......because of Newton. I look at an apple tree and see something more amazing. I a see fruit created in a tree made of carbon from the air. Trees don't come from the ground.........they take root in the ground but he wood comes from CO2. Sunlight uses a golf club swing to knock out oxygen leaving carbon and water to make a tree..........and at its weakest limb is where the apple grows out of the carbon water and light and magnetic field.........and that apple repels the effect of gravity quite amazingly for its entire life. The forces that made an apple repels gravity naturally.

No one seems to see that aspect of life.

Penny and David Limacher like this.
  10. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

When i was in preschool i had an idea that, just that apple was up there for as long as it lived. When its time had to come, slowly dying, it would release and let go and fall to ground to serve another master. I also thought we could walk on water if we did it the right way...

Teachers had a hard time with me until i stopped talking about these things, i felt that they only wanted to correct me.

11. Josh

Josh Gold

Field-Free vs Birkeland Currents (Field-Aligned) in "dark" vs "glow" mode in biology? Current Density? Effects?

At what point if ever does the ECT produce a Birkeland Current that "glows" I imagine they do....similar to their prokaryote cousins in the gut and such....

Do they ever emit plasmoids?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
    Paleodocteur likes this.
  12. Josh

Josh Gold

13. Josh

Josh Gold

More birkeland current stuff...

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/wp...Water-Bridge-and-Biology-Bob-Johnson-2012.pdf

14. Josh

Josh Gold

Magnetosphere=Plasmasphere?

15. Josh

Josh Gold

No one here (EU) montioned the "sound" they simply refute the idea of "stuff coming off" with the proposition that it is electrical phenomena. Are you suggesting that the "sound" is from electrical phenomena or mechanical forces?

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your mind determines, judges, and creates meme's that you operate under. Gravity vs the electromagnetic force. I divorced my beliefs from a gravity based world ten years ago because of what I learned about electric and magnetic fields. The land and seas of planet Earth are alive with an endless and constantly replenished supply of electrons. The specific conditions on the surface of the earth make it unique to other anodes in the solar system. Life has to organize around the conditions here and the electric and magnetic condition set forth by the sun. Since all life forms make some kind of direct contact with the surface of the planet—the skin of our bodies touching the skin of the Earth—our conductive bodies naturally equalize with the Earth and sun's charges. Your mitochondria is that sensor in the system of interaction. It senses both parts of the system with specificity and sensitivity. Figuratively speaking, life is designed by evolution to refill the electron level in our tanks that have become low. DHA is the main supercapacitor in the system because it turns light to a DC electric current in both plants and animals.

How do we know that the body absorbs those electrons? In the 2005 study I spoke about in EMF 1, it was proved with a simple experiment. Mr. Applewhite showed a voltage drop across an in-line resistor, measured with an oscilloscope, provided ample evidence of an exchange of electrons between the Earth and the body during grounding. Today, the physics of plasma cosmology has shown that sunlight is a cathode ray. The sun is positively charge cathode and the source of all life's forces. How it gets spliced, divided, and used are all quantized in the subsystems of our body.

The Earth is a negatively charged anode in this circuit. It has an endless supply of negative-charged free electrons. The Birkeland currents of both objects connect them via the solar wind bi-directionally. Anytime you have two conductive objects and they make contact, such as your bare feet and the ground, electrons will flow from the place where they are abundant to the place where there are fewer of them. The more disconnected your mind is from the light and magnetism that are formalized in circadian signaling, the more altered your perceptions of reality become. If you're well connected to nature, inflammation levels are low and your body acts in coherent fashion. In this state, you create thoughts and intuitions of what life looks like and feels like is acceptable for you. Conversely in sickness, the opposite happens and the minds thoughts become disconnected from the operations in your cells. The irony most are unaware of is that the body doesn’t give a hoot what you think about this process; it goes on about the business of survival. All of our goal's in life should be to learn what we need to know to coherently link our thoughts to how our mitochondria fundamentally work in quantum fashion. When we do, we begin to realize that our body conforms to what our mind thinks is optimal based upon the conditions we allow. Once we learn who the master of our body really is, then and only then will we come to know how the quantum world manifests in everyday life.

NeilBB, kovita, Josh and 1 other person like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

sound is generated by DC electric current in the cochlea.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Medicine and Ancestral health operate in a Newtonian world.........life is built in a cell using metastability of the second law of thermodynamics which is statistical and probablilistic. Life is at the edge of the quantum world for this reason.........below this edge is all the quantum mechanisms that hurt people's heads........but are built into your mitochondria. And you will soon find out how she does it.

Josh likes this.
  19. kovita

kovita Silver

the third part of this post is probably the best thing you ever wrote watching from my view and perspective. This goes tomorrow to my kitchen board.

Josh likes this.
  20. Josh

Josh Gold

So disease is, to borrow a phrase, "a story of the loss of electromagnetic stability creating chaos in the terroir"...just scale the unstable planetary configuration model (EU) with loss of dominant stars and such back to the cell and it really looks a lot clearer. A rigorous review of all therapeutics and their effect on this situation will reveal a true "quantum medicine"...thinking out loud as it gets clearer....is it primarily the plasmasphere of the mitochondria that govern this? Does metastability in the extracellular matrix look like "field-free current"?