1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So how does the sun, planets and mitochondria scale if gravity is emergent?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Light plus DHA = electric current......a DC electric current that codifies our circadian signals and sets or resets the programs of how our mitochondria work. Light links to all disease and ultimately to wellness. Sunlight for life is the anode (+charged). Planets are the cathodes in the solar system and are negatively charged. This negative charge is how we fundamentally become grounded to our planet. The current on that planet has to meet the construction of the semiconductor in our cells. As planets move and revolve around the sun they emit negative charges (electrons) off their respective magnetosphere. Planets orbits equilibrate distances between them based upon the charges present. Organelles within your cell use the same science. This is how polarity is set in neurons with mitochondria. The electrical discharge of the inner planets controls the distance to the next planet. Electrically modified Newtonian dynamics is what gravity all about. It is an emergent phenomena of the electromagnetic force. So what happens when a mitochondria in a human goes into space, where it is unprotected from the Earth's magnetosphere? The answer explains our current health plight on Earth. Seafood is loaded with DHA. DHA turns light to a DC electric signal in all cells. Calcium released into the cytosol or mitochondria lengthens the action potentials while simultaneously destroying the DC current. This means that cancer is linked to a lowered direct current in cells. When this happens it also causes cells to move toward positively charged cells. This is how cells begin to metastasize. In this situation, the cell would move away from the end where intracellular Ca2+ rises and contractile activity occurs (Cooper and Keller, 1984)
    Results have shown that the highly metastatic cells responded to the application of the electric field strongly by migrating towards the cathode in a cell or a tissue. By contrast, the weakly metastatic cells gave no cathode migration response. Normally, the cathode is the negatively charged electrode in a cell or tissue. So this implies cancer cells migrate toward electrons. They do this because cancer cells lack electrons. The cathode attracts cations, like Ca2+ or any chemicals with a positive charge. All inflammatory mediators are positively charged. DHA breakdown products also create negatively charged anti-inflammtory chemicals increasing the DC electrical current regenerating cells. Robert O. Becker alert for this group. Light is turned into the DC current by DHA. That is why you best pay attention to how you get your DHA..............The Epi-paleo Rx is that key.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I told you all in the brain cancer blog that metastasis is cancer looking for a new mitochondria.........this explains why it does this. It is drawn to tissues with a charge the cancer needs to replug back in.

So how the solar system works fundamentally...........maybe also how cancer reacts when its mitochondria are totally broken.........the cells, planets in this analogy, are looking for a new sun to help control it electrically.

David Limacher and John76 like this.
  3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I think I should probably shut my mouth now, instead of letting it hang open so long.

Josh and fitness@home like this.
  4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

So the sun is sorta like a nucleus, and the planets electrons? I guess it all rhymes.

5. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

That was the Bohr model, Jack is way beyond that... I think it's more that he's saying the planets are cells and the stars are mitochondria. Cancer cells are somewhat like rogue planets (those that have been knocked out of solar orbits) wandering in search of a new sun (energy source).

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Like comets that have become loose?

7. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Comets are generally in some kind of complex solar orbit, I believe. Rogue planets have been completely knocked out of a solar system and drift in space, basically "orbiting the entire galaxy," instead of a particular star....

8. av8r

av8r New Member

Would a change in planetary mass knock it out of solar orbit?

9. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

10. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

I think a change in mass can definitely alter earth's orbit, but to knock it completely out of the solar system would require a massive collision with a huge external body. Mass affects gravity, that is clearly established. But Jack is really saying that charge trumps mass (really two sides of same coin, per mass equivalence) and that gravity is really just a special form of electromagnetic attraction...

Shijin13 likes this.
  11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

A large highly-charged star could capture a planet, knocking it out of its previous orbit. Like may have happened to Saturn's system.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Rogue planets are called Hot Jupiters.......in my model.

David Limacher likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No it would not.........you got to get up to speed on electric and magnetic force. It is trillions of time stronger than gravity.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mets act like Hot Jupiters.

NeilBB likes this.
  15. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

More than trillions! Related by a factor of 1/1.417x10^42, according to Feynman! Maybe I should say that gravity is a heavily blunted form of electromagnetic force. You recall, I tried to drag this out of you over 6 months ago here...
    http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...h-to-where-i-am-today.8806/page-9#post-124205

Shijin13 and Martin like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ok..........now look at what they found today on Rosetta. Looks like I might be right. http://www.iflscience.com/space/rosetta-s-comet-sounds-lot-predator

Shijin13 likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. Josh

Josh Gold

I am going to the workshop tomorrow for the weekend. Comedy of it all, turns out my friends from Sedona are running the AV and such....if I tell them I am there to understand astrophysics so that I can scale it back to the molecular and subatomic behavior of biology, do you think they will consider me "batshit crazy"......

Shijin13 likes this.
  19. Josh

Josh Gold

My extemely rusty and never very comprehensive physics will be sorely tested...o_O

Shijin13 likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Been saying this for ten yrs. Soon I am going to show you why I say it using a mitochondria as my teaching example

Shijin13 and Josh like this.