1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So how do you know your gut is healthy?

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by KiwiLauren, Sep 28, 2012.

1. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

Does this imply that the benefits are negated in IF where fat is "allowed" during the fasting window?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

depends upon your flora.........the better the flora the more it takes protons and leaves electrons for you. That is the purpose of a shortened gut herbivore teeth and a raw seafood diet...........they act in unison to create this.

RWR, Jonathin and Josh like this.
  3. nicld

nicld Gold

That is very interesting. Since really working on the circadian rhythm the past year mine have changed to be like clockwork about 2 hours after I wake. I will have to make sure that I keep tracking it this summer and see if it the time comes earlier then in the winter. At least something is getting better.

RWR likes this.
  4. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

Is having a high redox potential and tolerance to wide varieties of foods the simplest way to determine this?

rlee314 likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it's one great way......better redox allows you to live at edge of your biology

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  6. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

How do you like to utilise something like a GI Effects profile... as a tool to gauge a baseline to tweak things when everything else "is in place" or only when you suspect something serious with the gut?

7. Oh, cool! What kind of device are you using for hypoxia? Is the affect on the NRF2 pathway?

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep.......via IL6 to the leptin receptor

9. Josh

Josh Gold