1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Snoring!

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by KiwiLauren, Apr 13, 2012.

1. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

Right now, the only thing standing in the way of me getting a solid night's sleep is my husband's snoring. Any cures/remedies/recommedations? (He is eating clean, keto paleo, doing CT, lights out by sundown, etc... snoring used to be much worse prior to paleo life, but I was hoping for total resolution!).

2. PaleoDentist

PaleoDentist New Member

have him sleep on the couch

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

he needs a sleep study stat and a free and total T level and a DHEA level.....all will be bad.

4. LOL I like that. I agree that if you can't get a good night sleep because of SO, you might have to sleep in separate rooms....

But can't help you with the snoring KiwiLauren, sorry!!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

closed.....