1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

smart phone or death phone?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, May 14, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yep .....When you know better - you do better....

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Good presentation to forward to others. Thanks!

4. Adria

Adria New Member

Really, now they're sleeping with their phones.. scary !!

Glad to be living in the 25% wilderness with no internet or cell service.

5. lioness7

lioness7 Gold

I was never a big cell phone user. prefer more to be silent whilst I drive or at least, I don't even like the radio on, do mp3 for some webinar of knowledge instead.

Of course, the kids pester for one of their own. Until they got a drivers permit, too young to need a phone....oh but mom, what if I have to phone you from school?........go to the office (like in the olden days???!!!) Once they did get one, the rules were: don't let me see you with it , not allowed out of their room while at home, and if I ever find it on while you are asleep , it will go in the pond. Messy room? Phone service disconnected...........it works wonders. Gives "grounded" a new meaning