1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sleeping in Your Basement?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by MeghanK, Apr 11, 2013.

1. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

If you are unable to move to a EMF free area and are still raising the funds for a Magnetico Sleep Mat (although I do have a Earthing Mat... but still have not heard back about whether that is a bad or good thing)... would it help to sleep in your basement? Because then you are basically IN the GROUND?
    Meghan

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Absolutely!

3. Glamazon

Glamazon Gold

It helps me to sleep in the cold dark basement. Some improvement in depth of sleep, going to sleep faster, awakening and not being tired in the AM. Do not wake up as often as I used too.

4. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

YEAH! My bedroom is in the basement and so is my "exercise" area and craft center!

5. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Just had my 3rd night in the basement will all 3 of my kiddies. I am getting the best sleep I have in a very long time!!!

My basement looks like a refugee camp though...lol!

6. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Trying to figure out....being in the basement is there more of a gravitational pull than being on the 2nd story of a house? I have this sensation of being pulled into the mattress when I sleep in the basement. It feels like that pull is what is fostering the deeper sleep.

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Interesting. Perhaps your body is relaxing more when you are closer to the Schumann?