1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sleep worse during full moons

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by freshveggies, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Remember the moon controls our tilt at 23.5 degrees. This tilt does two things........give us seasons and circadian cycles.....but its gravity also pulls on the surface water and gives us a tidal bulge.............but it also gives us a magna bulge..........and this alters the native EMF in places where the mantle is high to the crust. If you happen to be sensitive to it you wont sleep as well. This is why the moon has always been associated with bad mojo.........it is a magnetoreception perception. http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/06/06/662012-new-meteorology-discovery-dormant-volcanoes-steaming-worldwide-aquifers/

Hope and Martin like this.
  2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

So if you have a good magnetoreception perception - dose that means your sensitive and won't sleep as well? As designed by nature to be more productive during this phase of the moon, especially if you live near a geopathic stressed zone?

3. Hope

Hope Gold

Fascinating thread...I have learned from someone who has studied the moon, Louise something, that women, before A. L., used to ovulate together...around the full moon....which is why babies were often conceived around that time (full moon)... And that the added light from the full moon would bring on ovulation, or something....and a new cycle would start around the full moon. I have also read that babies sometimes decide to come around the full moon. Like the Duchess of Cambridge last July.

I have also read the moon is very powerful for women....it is so fascinating. Tom Cowan has written about it in his book. He suggests women to look at the moon each day to connect to their intuition/power...

Scompy likes this.
  4. I tend to sleep poorly on the nights leading up to the full moon, but it passes fairly quickly, and then I often sleep deeply through the new moon. I tend to bleed on the new moon cycles. I think women should track their cycles along with the moon, simply because it's fascinating, and often enlightening. When I was 19 I met this amazing woman who called her periods her moon cycles, and from the moment I heard that, I always regarded my blood moon with honor, respect, and awe. So many women find their periods to be a hassle or an interruption, but they are missing out on the intuitive wisdom of our fascinating female body. I am a cancer, and the moon has always been a remarkable influence in my life. I think many modern people tend to ignore or overlook the actual and real influences of celestial bodies on the earth and our lives. Tides are easy to see, but if you live away from large bodies of water, they are not obvious and tend to be forgotten.

5. Penny

Penny New Member

parasites are active on a full moon... I kid you not, the lab our naturopath uses told him so - if you experience rectal itching, there you go...

6. Adhem

Adhem New Member

More light, and the effect of an aligned magnetism between the earth and moon in that specific area where the moon is full, creates less still energies somewhat

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Full moons also introduce much more light to the eye at night altering ocular and pineal melatonin.

Scompy likes this.
  8. nicld

nicld Gold

I can't remember when I read it but early man used the light of the full moon to hunt. So I am thinking it is en grained in us to sleep less during full moon's to "hunt".

9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Immediately made me think that if water surfaces are also being pulled within living tissues during seasons and high/low tides, it's an area where Gerald Pollack could find more interactions.

Curves likes this.