1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sleep Paralysis Rx?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by MonteD, Oct 18, 2012.

1. MonteD

MonteD New Member

What are your thoughts on why this occurs?

What "Kruse Rx™" would you tell someone with this condition?

Now lets say this person woke up with a severe headache and a numb shoulder.... :confused:

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you'll have to wait.......The sleep levee is way down the pike. It is related to narcolepsy which I did talk about in the sleep meets leptin blog. If you read the last line of the blog I say that narcolepsy is an AI caused by grains/environment.......

3. Hi Jack,

I'm looking for more info on Sleep Paralysis aka Sleep Demon and this ancient thread was the only thing that came up in the search.

Please could you give me some guidance as to where to look or what to consider.

Thanks

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    John Schumacher likes this.
  5. Inna

Inna Platinum

Sleep paralysis might be a normal phenomena, we are usually paralyzed during REM sleep,