1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sleep getting better

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by halvibe, May 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. halvibe

halvibe New Member

I have a bad F'up due to mag field in my house. (F'up stands for Folding Up of Proteins)
    I had bad insomnia for about 3 yrs, then, for the last year, it's gotten a way better. (I'm 5'10", 140 lbs soaking wet, 73 [going on 25, still shoot up stairs 2 at time] don't exercise enuf (worried about losing stem cells)).
    I've been taking a bunch of stuff from about 3-4 holistic folks. I've taken 0.3 Mg of natural Melatonin, lots of minerals and a few other things here and there. I also got down to Fl in Feb to get more sun. I saw sunrise almost every morning there on the beach. I bought the magnetico about 6 weeks back, I have the Quantlet, (but I mostly forget to use it), I do appreciation exercise with my wife at bedtime and usually meditation also.
    Last night I got about 7 hrs and I skipped dinner last eve- AND I didn't take a single pill at bedtime, not even a mineral.
    I'm going to experiment more with time restricted eating. (Saw some cool vids with Satchin Panda about it.)

I occasionally get a bad night (3-4 hrs) every week or two, but it's much better than a year ago.

I follow a bunch of ultra-cool dudes, like Asprree, Grnfld, Merkole, and others (names spelled wrongful to protect the innocent (I worry about the jckboots in gumint). However Jack K. is the coolest dude of all, with the largest amt of the fastest firing neurons on the blue pearl. Truckloads of L.A.R.A. to Jack.
    (that's for - Love, Admiration, Respect and Appreciation)

Alex97232, caroline and Phosphene like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

thanks for the update!

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome