1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Skin tags: it's annoying and what can it be done?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Joeakim, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Joeakim

Joeakim Learn-Grow-Share!

Hi folks,

I am out sun bathing more than ever. While out, I have noticed (more now since I can see them) of the skin tags. The skin tags are mainly around the base of the neck (very tiny and front half) and under the arms (slightly larger and longer) and one on my upper thigh. It doesn't bother me until one snags on while putting on clothes or whatnot.

Any idea to remove or to do so it falls off naturally?

<Side Note> Medicinenet stated that it's usual among obese people, but I have never been obese. I'm mesomorphic in body type and my profile pic is pretty accurate.

Thanks

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

lowering your omega 6 content of foods getting sun water and magentism right. Adding seafood.

Antonis and Joeakim like this.
  3. Joeakim

Okay, so I need to cut down/out most of the nuts intake and process foods (deli meats)!?

Mind you the skin tags have been on me for a while, however since changing in life style/diet, I have not seen any new ones. I hope they self eliminate when I am in harmony with nature longer.

My seafood consumption have increased once a week to 4 to 5 days a week and more often of each meals. DHA & DC!!!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

skin tags = Omega 6, lack of seafood, lack of light from the sun = too much nnEMF and blue light from the modern world = high insulin levels.

5. Penny

Penny New Member

What do you think of applying Lugol's to skin tags? I got rid of a brown something or other on my face in like 5 days applying Lugol's mixed with coconut oil...

Joeakim likes this.
  6. Joeakim

Hi Penny!

Would you describe "a brown something or other on my face"?

And how much Lugol's / how often? And what about coconut oil mix?

Thanks

7. Penny

Penny New Member

I don't know - maybe it was a skin tag - like maybe a TBS of coconut oil and 5-10 drops of lightweight 1% Lugol's - I use it on my face - actually, I use it everywhere - I pretty much drown in Lugol's every morning - probably a hideous idea and doesn't mean you should - I made up a batch for my husband's Dupreyne (bone sticking out of hand/wound that won't heal/lack of zinc and right on his way to diabecity but hey, he doesn't listen to me -) Since he doesn't react to it, I.m going for the SSKI for his hand next and then I'm adding DMSO - but that's way off this topic -

8. Joeakim

Thanks for the detail Rx.

Best of luck to you on assisting your husband. You sound like me; family's frontline n=1 to improve our wellbeing by trying different protocols.

Although accepting, my wife and daughter still roll their eyes at my changes. Hopefully results will speak volumes and for them to curious, try their n=1 and to succeed.

9. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I have only one skin tag on my butt cheek. I have it since I was a teenager. Am getting full sun every day but I cant expose that area in the sun. Do you think it will disappear by getting sunlight in the rest of my body or should I use a natural product.

I found this.

https://wikipedeals.com/products/all-natural-skin-tag-remover

10. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

is this considered a skin tag. it looks like a blood blister exept its been there for years. B74969B6-0AE9-4DE9-94E4-18666D4A36BB.jpeg

11. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

This is blood blister, I think.

12. Mike David

it looks like one but doesnt walk and talk like one. blood blisters i can heat up a needle and pop then squeeze the stuff out. not this thing.

13. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Or it could be Angiokeratoma.

Mike David likes this.
  14. Mike David

It says if you get this on your scrotum it can cause anxiety and embarrasment.:rofl:

15. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I have it on my scrotum.

16. Mike David

Well... anxiety embarrament? The point is these are not medical conditions and im assuming there are none and god forbid you say that.

17. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Non issue with that.

Mike David likes this.