1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

skin benefits from CT

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Brent Patrick, Apr 8, 2017.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am really behind in reading - just trying keep up with the blogs and the forum. Between last November and March we were camping about 9 weeks. My partner has had shoulder/rotator cuff surgery so we are stuck at home. Tony just started driving again last week so we will occupy ourselves with going down the coast and finding somewhere on the ocean to live.

any thoughts? We are looking at the Dalmeny and Bermagui and Tuross Heads area. Have you ever been down the south coast Brent?

How is your environment Brent? Are you doing good?

Brent Patrick likes this.
  2. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Yes Caroline I know the Gong well I have family in Corrimal and Gerringong ,,,Tuross Heads is such a beautiful area you cannot go wrong there,population density is
    still relatively low so I would say your nn EMF will be low as you would already know.

Living Parramatta area as you know is high density but I am somewhat blessed as my house has a lot of distance from surrounding properties, but ultimately I will shift in years too come, to somewhere to mitigate nn EMF
    to a more respectable level.

I have had a shoulder joint issue years ago ,so I know how Tony is feeling ,sleep can be a bugger when you have that type of healing going on.

Does Tony apply principles you have learned from Dr Kruse ?

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Tony had a really good surgeon in Sydney and recovery has gone remarkably well - albeit it is a very slow process. Tony had to sleep in a recliner for almost seven weeks. Being out in the sun every day and an ice/compression machine we rented for a month and tons of seafood was the key. It is still a very long,slow recovery to make sure it heals properly - possibly 9 months. We figure we will be able to take the camper out in late July as long as he is careful and I become his left arm! We want to get out looking as soon as possible.

Brent - do you know where the ammunitions plant is? somewhere around Eden we think - and probably underground. They would be shipping ammunition to Eden for ship transport up and down the east coast we figure.

And yes - Tony is now just as likely to say "Jack says" as me! He asked me the other day if we should consider living closer to the equator.

Moving is very stressful for all of us here who now know better - we have to sell this place at the best possible price and then somehow, find somewhere else that ticks all the boxes - or at least, most of them!

4. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

ammunitions plant I am unawares of Caroline.

Glad Tony is on the mend and obvious everything you have learned from Dr kruse as been instrumental in Tony's recovery.

Yes having most of the boxes ticked is such an important part of the move considering your coming from a Quantum and circadian way of thinking now :):):):)

caroline likes this.