1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Since starting Thiamine...

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Tfreeman, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

Starting the 11th of March my school closed in NY and since that week I have been off from school. That week I was exposed to the flu, and obviously the virus numbers in NY are extremely high. The following week on about the 17th I started having some body aches but that was all and it went away the next day.

Then on the 29th I started taking 200mg of thiamine per day - BenfoMax by Pure Encapsulations - and I have felt pretty awesome since. There have been numerous studies about thiamine deficiency in those with Autonomic Dysfunction, which I have. But, I also still have at least 3 months of living in this terrible, insanely densely populated 5G city until I can get out of my lease and have an extra $1300 per month in my pocket, which is why I started Thiamine after hearing Jack's Q and A and reading his Hypoxia blogs.

What other things have happened since starting thiamine?
    1. Mood boost
    2. Calmness
    3. No Autonomic symptoms in a week
    4. Shortness of breath better (which I've had for 5 years)
    5. Clearheaded
    6. Feel more like myself than I have in years

I'd like to keep this thread updated specifically about Thiamine, and eventually ask my doc about IV thiamine when things calm down.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    caroline, JanSz, Sue-UK and 1 other person like this.
  2. Penny

Penny New Member

If you can get out of NY, get out... just sayin'

3. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

That's the plan! I don't have enough saved to leave now but once my lease is up I'm out.

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Freeman, that is awesome results!! Thanks you so much for sharing :)

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am using LifeExtention products.
    I used to use this product previously.
    Then stopped when Spectracell test told me that I had enough.
    Now I resumed using it again, until the next testing.

upload_2020-3-25_12-54-47.png
    upload_2020-3-25_12-57-1.png

6. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

Wow that's quite a price difference. I wonder if there is a difference in quality, but I have always liked life extension - maybe I'll switch over.

How much is the spectra cell test @JanSz ? At some point I should probably do that if I am seeing a difference from thiamine.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.spectracell.com/test-menu-form

upload_2020-3-25_13-31-23.png

Tfreeman likes this.
  8. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

Another interesting point to add to this is that I have been using my reptile bulb for the past 3-4 days, which have been really useful too. Luckily my brother has a huge balcony and lives in my building so I have been sitting out there for a few hours per day in the UV 5 and 6.

caroline, Alex97232 and Inger like this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Really cool you are having success with thiamine. Your improved breathing is really good, especially with where you are during the worst of coronavirus. I'm using thiamine to increase my chances of survival if/when I do get it, I think it could make the difference between getting mild (or no) symptoms and getting the worst symptoms, based on the similarities in respiratory symptoms between the virus and thiamine deficiency.

http://pennstatehershey.adam.com/content.aspx?productid=107&pid=33&gid=000333

Alex97232, Penny and Inger like this.
  10. Penny

Penny New Member

That's what I've used for years - great for neuropathy - then I just got some thiamine hydrochloride from NOW and it was $5.00 - water soluble though but I still get energized off it -

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

On twitter Jack praises Marik protocol.

https://medcraveonline.com/JACCOA/JACCOA-10-00362.pdf

upload_2020-3-26_12-11-24.png

12. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

Thanks for the info, everyone!

13. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3221531

In the case of the hypothalamus, thiamine deficiency produced a significant increase in histamine levels. ... These data present a new finding that thiamine deficiency affects the central histaminergic neuron system as well as other monoaminergic systems.

For someone like myself who has mast cell activation and sometimes has trouble sitting in the sun for a long time due to the increase in histidine, correcting a thiamine deficiency can allow me to feel more comfort sitting in the sun for longer periods of time until i correct my illness and build a sollar callus.

caroline likes this.
  14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

On Patreon Hypoxia one blog covers thiamine.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/32419906

Do not forget to give thiamine to your septic shock patients! https://jtd.amegroups.com/article/view/7378/6957…

"TPP serves as a coenzyme for transketolase, a cytosolic enzyme implicated in the pentose phosphate pathway, that functions in maintaining cell redox status through the production of NADPH"

When we are deficient in B1 the mitochondrial matrix suffers from pseudohypoxia (low NAD+ and oxygen). Its discovery followed from the original early research on the ‘anti-beriberi factor’ found in rice polishings. After its synthesis in 1936, it led to many years of research to find its action in treating beriberi, a lethal scourge known for thousands of years, particularly in cultures dependent on rice as a staple.

Thiamine pyrophosphate (TPP) is the active coenzyme form of thiamine and it is abundant in human RBCs. For this reason, it is a reasonable marker that we can use in mitochondrial matrix failure associated with higher heteroplasmy states. When we see abnormal peripheral smears in patients it signifies that we might want to clinically assess TPP activity and thiamine levels in our patients. Some disease states associated with high mitochondrial density show these clinical features more often than not because certain organs have higher mitochondrial capacity.

The gateway in mitochondria for hypoxia is pseudohypoxia by blockade of pyruvate which sits atop the TCA cycle inside the matrix. The gatekeeper of the creation of Acetyl-CoA from pyruvate is thiamine. It is the major controller of substate movements in the matrix. Blue light exposure and nnEMF cause hypoxia very commonly in a technocracy. As thiamine drops, we simultaneously lose control of UCP-2 and this alters the matrix concentration of different hydrogen isotopes (deuterium). When this occurs we can use Nitric oxide levels as a proxy for high levels of deuterium in the matrix because during hypoxia blood flow slows. This is always associated with low UV-A solar exposure.

Alex97232, JanSz and DrEttinger like this.
  16. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

B1 is a blood marker I run on all my new patients, especially diabetics and those consuming alcohol daily. I take sulbutiamine daily as I do have at least 2 glasses of wine per day. Part of the development of neuropathy and retinopathy is due to the depletion of B1 caused by the higher demand in the above conditions. I usually see low vitamin C along with B1 in these same patients. As a side note, CoQ10, B1, and vitamin C are usually 50% of the high physiologic range in almost all of my tested new patients, unless they were previously taking the supplements.

As Jack noted above, metabolic acidosis (sodium+potassium - chloride+CO2 = >12) is almost always seen in conjunction with low B1. Hyperchloremic metabolic acidosis is the most common form I see. This dilutes preexisting bicarbonate and decreases renal bicarbonate reabsorption. Giving B1 and sodium bicarbonate (I prefer a combination of both sodium and potassium bicarbonate) helps to increase sodium and/or potassium (which is usually low), lower chloride (the main anion elevated contributing to the acidosis) as it's now combining with sodium and/or potassium to form H20, C02, and NaCl/KCl (rather than ingest it) in the presence of HCl (stomach acid). Hopefully, they are not on PPI's.

Septic shock benefits from both ascorbic acid and B1. The need usually far proceeded the development of the issue that led to the sepsis. Low redox potential is the common denominator these days due to the lack of being connected to the natural world while eating a high deuterium (processed) diet, leading to inflammation, hypoxia, and acidosis. The only outcome possible, if chronic, is disease or early death.

To Dr. Kruse:

Dr. Kruse, if you eventually do a Clubhouse group for or/with doctors, I would love to take part in that. I have had a decentralized (cash) practice for 20 of my 32 years while working 3.5 days on and 3.5 days off - living the dream. I have used nature the entire time, as I practice the way I live. The foundation of every one of my protocols is basically how I live my day-to-day life.

Respectfully,

Dr. Marcus Ettinger
    info@advancedhealing.com
    Orange, CA
    33° N