1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Signed up for gold membership...how do I access benefits?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by MattD1995, Apr 1, 2019.

1. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

I signed up for the gold club through Patreon. However, I’m still blocked from “AskJack” forum, and “Gold Member” isn’t showing up in my avatar. Any suggestions? Sorry if this has already been asked elsewhere! I searched and couldn’t find anything recent.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Matty ....please click on "contact us" at bottom right hand side of this page and explain to mission control what your issues are.

Let us know if you are still having difficulties......

3. Support

Support Administrator Staff Member

Hello Matt,

Our team responded to you earlier this morning. The Gold Klub level on Patreon does not include the Gold Klub level on the Optimal Health forum. This is a benefit for members in our Optimal Klubs through JackKruse.com. You can check out the other benefits here for this membership option: www.jackkruse.com/become-a-member.

Team Kruse

4. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

Thank you both for the clarification! I just signed up for gold. I saw a notification after signing up saying that I would be added to a Facebook group. I don’t currently have a Facebook, but I’ll be creating an account after work today specifically for the gold membership.

caroline likes this.