1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Side question and thought from Time 14

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Danny, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi Jack,
    1. Might some people pulse superoxide in a UV index of 8 while others might need 10+?

2. I suspect sun on the scalp would be beneficial to cranial nerves. Supposedly Egyptians would shave heads b/c they believed in the sun's ability to harden their skulls.

Thanks!

cantweight likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Danny depends upon the geometry of the respiratory proteins. Stretched out...........no. Not as bad...........yes. April 2016 webinar alert

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They did not believe it they proved it.......the people from the middle East north of them had their skulls penetrated easy by stones........the egyptians did not.

Danny likes this.
  4. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Personally, I've been using tanning beds regularly (as well as outdoor sun without chemical block) for 20 years and also shaving my head completely for 13 years. Didn't really know why back then, just that it made me feel a lot better, when I was struggling healthwise after brutal medical training. Whenever I tried to use any kind of sunscreen outdoors, I got a rash, but did fine otherwise--so I stopped using it long ago. Last time I had a dermatologist check my skin, she said I had healthier skin than she's ever seen for anyone my age, including my scalp. When people meet me on the street, they typically estimate my age at about 15-20 years less than chronological and often actually argue with me when I tell them the truth because they literally think I'm BS'ing them just to screw with them. I know that sounds really pompous, but it ain't bragging if it's true and I'd imagine my skull is fairly thick both literally and figuratively at this point. ;) Never be afraid to listen to your body and go against the crowd, especially regarding health.

5. Somehow, I knew being hard-headed was a good thing!

caroline, Danny, Inger and 1 other person like this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

LOL.... my fiancee is "hard headed" too... he is bald on the top of his head... I need to tell him it is a good thing :D

Danny and NeilBB like this.
  7. Danny

Danny New Member

Will finish listening and then listen again. First hour was rough. Planning on getting some UV 12 (Summer Solstice) in playa del carmen this year. Jet Blue is has some good prices. As soon as my son's passport comes in our tickets are booked.

caroline likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

so awesome Danny! You are a man on the move! I am loving seeing your progress and your intent and your will to make a better life for you and your family!

Danny likes this.
  9. Danny

Danny New Member

Thank you!

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I will be there on the 21 st too...........

lohd2015, Danny and Lahelada like this.
  11. Danny

Danny New Member

http://astro.unl.edu/naap/motion3/animations/sunmotions.html

I'm just learning that the sun will be at a 90 deg angle at solar noon, in Playa del Carmen around June 1st and again around mid July. We're still planning on the week of June 21st. Can't wait!

caroline likes this.