1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

SIBO, Probiotics, Histamine, etc.

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by BJK77, Jun 2, 2014.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

There seems to be a lot of conflicting info on whether or not to take probiotics with SIBO. My doctor said she really isn't even sure. Has anyone resolved SIBO on here? Did you use probiotics?

I thought things were somewhat stabilizing for me, but every meal now causes me to bloat. With some other issues going on, I'm pretty sure it's SIBO due to the last round of abx for lyme. I've been in a tailspin since I started those damn things. I finally started to lessen my histamine reactions and now they are flaring like mad too. I was taking Prescript Assist and stopped that because I read it can worsen SIBO, but now I'm wondering if it was maybe helping the histamine.

My sleep finally started to improve and I was feeling great in the mornings thanks to HBOT and now with the histamine flaring again my sleep is off.

Any tried and true suggestions for SIBO? I know Jack is going to say move and if you'll see my previous posts, we are working towards finding a better location. Unfortunately it can't happen overnight and I want to be sure we're improving the situation and not jumping too quickly or hastily and making things worse.

In the meantime, I need to get a handle on this histamine and SIBO crap.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it is fine but i dont think it reverses anything without the info in CPC # 9 on a bad gut
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and I did not mention your location...........
    cantweight likes this.
  4. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Thanks! Off to read CPC #9 again . . .

LOL! You surprised me ;) Then again, everything I read on this site is usually a surprise.
    Jude likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator