1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

SIBO, GERD, or IBS? Ubiquitination 12 is live.

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Jack Kruse, May 7, 2015.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

gerd and hiatal hernia

seanb4 likes this.
  2. Danny

Danny New Member

Have you tried ingesting diatomaceous earth? Jack talks about this helping conversion of ammonia to nitrates.

yewwei.tan likes this.
  3. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

@Danny : No, I have never tried diatomaceous earth. Thanks for reminding me. My gut is definitely my weak link, and is the first thing to fail in the face of any significant stressor. It also tends to be more vulnerable in lower light cycles (like now, where I'm getting about 11.25hrs of daylight, albeit it's pretty strong daylight).

Well, chance of harm is pretty low, so I picked up some from a source that is probably 100km from me in Mossman, so I guess it's decently local.

----
    Footnote: Quote from Ubiquitiation #12

When a plant or animal dies or an animal expels waste, the initial form of nitrogen is organic. Bacteria or fungi convert the organic nitrogen within the remains back into ammonium (NH4+), a process called ammonification or mineralization. The conversion of ammonia to nitrate is performed primarily by soil-living bacteria and other nitrifying bacteria. This also happens in our gut microbiome.

Why is all this important? In the primary stage of nitrification, the oxidation of ammonium (NH4+) is performed by bacteria such as the Nitrosomonas species, which converts ammonia to nitrites (NO2–). Other bacterial species such as Nitrobacter, are responsible for the oxidation of the nitrites into nitrates (NO3–).

It is important for the ammonia to be converted to nitrates because accumulated nitrites are toxic to plant life. It is also toxic to us.

This is why those with bad gut function often respond to diatomceous earth ingestion. You are effectively trying to recover coupling of your nitrogen cycle that is uncoupled in your gut microbiome because it is simplified.

The usual uncoupler is either excessive blue light exposure which leads to alterations in your lower esophageal sphincter (LES). When the LES does not work, GERD results and alters the amount of oxygen in the gut.

rlee314 and Jude like this.
  4. Danny

Danny New Member

Stomach is my weak link as well. I am going to try some spot CT on my stomach. Skinny or not I am moving towards full immersion CT. Btw, the last we talked you didn't have a magnetico. I don't either, but I moved my mattress to the floor for the last two nights. Even though it's still early in the test my dreams have been easier for me to recall and more enjoyable and my sleep is a little deeper. Do you sleep w/ the mattress on the floor?

5. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Here are my thoughts / questions:

1. How does reverse osmosis water / sodium bicarbonate / etc reduce 02 levels in the gut?
    Would the bacteria not still use the oxygen to generate ammonia as this is more efficient than using protons to do it? This would still lead to increased aerobic (simplified) flora...

2. Could excess belching be a sign of a weak LES as the oxygen is being removed from the gut?

3. Could drinking spring/mineral water cause excess 02 to enter the gut with it thanks to a weak LES and would this 02 have an instant (<1 min) effect (bloating/belching/etc)?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here are my thoughts about diet/ketosis/GERD/GI cancers/ and quantum biology linkages

Diet or metabolic therapies are clearly a step in the right direction but researchers need to go way deeper and ask way better questions. Will they? Hopefully, but my concern is that without significant clinical findings they will abandon it because the pipeline of $$$$ to molecular mechanisms is so greased in the NIH funding scheme. Until they realize the target of cancer is light signaling via ubiquitin marking of proteins the metabolic therapies will be a secondary player in cancer designed to by patients time while clinicians fix the environmental light issues driving the disease. You would think people get the light issue because photosynthesis is base of all food chains. Light and CO2 (thin air) = sugar. Carbon flows in all living things is controlled by ubiquitin. That is the level they need to get too. I truly hope you and others continue to stick their nose down this new rabbit hole because hopefully they will begin to trip over the truth to stop the nonsense we are doing now in research.

I am going even deeper. Medicine can no longer afford half truths. We need to get this right based upon nature's quantum rules of engagement. Your zip code or location, specifically environment and its associated positive charge (inflammation is + charged) in the atmosphere around you along with a chronic lack of DHA (collects electrons in cells) make you think the sun and melanoma are linked in the literature.........they are not. On the surface when I say this many scientist squirm because they believe dermatology dogma. Here is the key: An ignorant man's report of what a wise man says can never be fully accurate, because they unconsciously translates what they hear into something he can understand. If the sun was toxic to living systems, trees would be cancers main target yet plants control ubiquitin with auxin proteins from their roots where the microbiome meets the tree. You have a control mechanism in you too in your gut. The modern world just does not realize that being connected to Earth is that key mechanism within the gut. Sinclair's paper on pseudohypoxia and NAD+ levels is the key. Ketosis simulates the light signal, but can't recouple NADH to NAD+. It helps for sure, but I am interested in reversals not suspended renovation. Healing the gut is entirely about re-establishing an anaerobic environment within it to stimulate the gut to use nitrogen. We do this by adding protons to the micro-biome and limiting O2 in the lumen, to force them to use other atoms (N and S) as the terminal electron acceptor compared to our enterocyctes which use O2 maximally. Protons without Oxygen = no cancer. This is why GERD is associated with Barrett's change and esophogeal CANCER. The irony is that modern medicine advocate PPI's which block protons flow and think they are helping. The key part is closing the LES after food enters it. This is a job of clock genes in the LES and SCN working in unison. Today that is not happening and this is why the shit storm begins.

Penny, rlee314, Josh and 1 other person like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

• If you dont have an answer ask better questions. Read Jim Al Jim Al-Khalili new book "Life at the Edge". He gives you a huge hint at just how much we are missing about mitochondrial function.

• Once you understand photosynthesis then you begin to see where ketosis fits in in mammals.

• Ketosis without DHA is a losing idea because it is WHAT ALLOWS THE SCN TO RUN FASTER than the clock genes in the LES to keep O2 out properly.

rlee314 and Danny like this.
  8. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

4. Could 02 in the gut and the resultant nitrate overload which causes pseudo-hypoxia be felt by symptoms of breathlessness, lactic acid build up in limbs, and palpitations around the sternum.
    Would this be felt soon (20m) after eating due to the nitrates in food?

9. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

5. Is there a test for your nitrate levels?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Many ways to Rome........never focus on one. It would be felt early if your reodx is shot.......later if not

5. Yep........Bristol stool chart and every test in Redox Rx. Red-Ox What does Ox stand for? O2.......if you don't have any "ox" redox sucks. Got it......simple

Danny and seanb4 like this.
  11. Danny

Danny New Member

It's time to move past spot CT and face dunks for me. They've helped, but I'm ready for more. What's more beneficial for someone w/ a low redox potential and gut issues… fournier effect using cold water from the sternum down and warm sunshine from the chest up or full submersion CT? Thank you.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cold increase the crystalline structure of water making the energenic transition to EZ easy

Danny likes this.
  13. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

In my experience there is a massive difference between spot CTing and full CT (showers) so I would definitely try it.
    For me it's slightly helped my stomach problems (can handle more food/drink) but I think this is from my overall energy getting better.

Danny likes this.
  14. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Could this also be one way how yoga (thunderbolt) / better posture leads to better digestion?

When your posture is good you get less reflux as you are pulling your LES away from the stomach and into a more natural position. Less reflux = less 02 entering the gut = better digestion.

I have noticed that sitting / standing tall and thunderbolt pose helps my digestion. I have noticed it allows me to belch more, relieving pressure from my stomach. This could be getting rid of any excess o2 that entered maybe?

Danny likes this.