1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Shrunken Pineal Gland (aka the third eye)

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by PaulG, Mar 29, 2014.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Dr. Kruse

In a recent MRI scan, the consultant made the comment that my Pineal gland was smaller than normal.

Apparently in general evolutionary terms over time this gland has receeded and atrophied in humans from 3cm to a few millimeters and during our lifetime can become increasingly calcified (emf=calcium efflux alert)

"The pineal gland developed from the eye (thus called the inner, third eye) and is switched on and off by light, electromagnetic fields and chemicals and is involved in various processes, including the production of the neurotransmitter Serotonin, and the hormone Melatonin and therefore promotes sleep and its quality and immune system stimulation, heart circulation and cell regeneration. It is the second most 'irrigated' organ in the body. Poor pineal gland function is also linked to poor olfaction and poor long term memory."

You mention the pineal gland in EE6 and you cite this article that says the pineal gland interprets non native EMFs as light thereby shutting down the melatonin production and I suspect a lot more could be said about the interfaces between EMF and this neuroendocrine transducer.

Can the size of the Pineal gland be increased?. How best to decalcify and defluoridate? bone broths, iodine, k2, ro water, sun gazing,magnesium,glutamic acid,ratfish/skate fish oil

Many thanks for your herculean effort you put into this community.

Alex97232 and kyrakitty like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I believe it used to be possible......today I think it is only possible below ground, in space using artificial means or one the surface using a special Faraday cage. But there is another way.........you'll learn that if you stick listening to the next few webinars. I will also be throwing bread crumbs in the next few blogs. But you wont see what is coming...........its one of the turns in the road I warned you to expect in the Quilt document.

Alex97232 and kyrakitty like this.
  3. Was it the sun? Is that what you were referring to at that time?

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Size and shape was covered in detail in the OSF series.......what happens when something shrinks? It get condensed and more magnetic.........and it become more energy efficient. When something gets larger it is losing energy in some way.

Danny, Joe Gavin and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I always talk in terms of thermodynamics............when it comes to size and shape.

[​IMG]

All electrons are created equal by nature and the only thing that changes it is light frequencies added to it or subtracted from them. Everything in the world is built from this signature of sameness. Incident light that hits them photoelectrically (Time 7) is what programs electrons to be different in very subtle ways to make all things in the known universe..........including every food on the planet. Food is just information about electrons and the light environment it grew up in. It also determines what your pineal size is like.......cause when pinealocytes absorb more light they shrink and get smaller.

Doesn't the quantlet deliver light directly to the plasma? Did I say they "might" act like a third eye. They might not be a perfect black box radiator but they might augment the two eyes on the front of your brain no? Might this be an alternative way to program electrons with light? Might this have an effect on the pineal gland?

RobH, Danny, Joe Gavin and 1 other person like this.
  6. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

More entanglement: was browsing bookstore Sunday after yoga day because I had another feeling I'd find something interesting again. The author actually cites numerous scientific reports (Russians and others), explains melatonin and dopmaine, and makes some interesting connections with Indian, Egyptian and Christian symbology. All of this BEFORE writing about how to tighten up the pineal. Jack's comment above about size and shape helped connect another dot. More cool shit around the bend. Now, its connecting how a cell "losing sensory confinement" behaves one way (Warburg), while meditation (which is really using techniques to shut off the physical senses) causes cells to behave antoher. I'm getting there.
    http://www.amazon.com/Awaken-Your-Third-Eye-Illumination/dp/1601633637

Danny likes this.
  7. I have got curious about my "third eye" lately. When I am doing my UVB sessions in the afternoon, I feel like a third eye is opening in my head. It feels like a blind third eye. When I close my eyes, I can see an eye type structure. I don't see anything through it. It just looks and feels like a blind third eye. I am not trying to get all woo here. I am just reporting what happens during my UVB exposure sessions.

Since I am lying there with no media devices, I have nothing to do but think about it. So, I spend hours in the sun contemplating my third eye and what it is. This forum is my source of reliable information. So, I thought I would start here searching around for Jack's description of the third eye. It is almost noon here in Clearwater Florida. I think I will head out now and contemplate this structure a little more.

Loving the Florida sun, especially the sunsets!

8. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

i found this book to be helpful http://www.amazon.com/Awaken-Your-Third-Eye-Illumination/dp/1601633637

Freader and alyson thiessen like this.