1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

showering frequency?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Jason Yun, May 17, 2019.

1. Jason Yun

Jason Yun Gold

Hey all, I had been meaning to ask this a while ago. I had listened to Jeff Leach's slipping into the pond or whatever the title was from the vermont talk and he had mentioned he only showers like very every 2 weeks.
    I had changed up my showering frequency in the winter to just 2-3 times a week. But he had mentioned it thickens the skin and is good for the microbiome. Is there any truth to this or research that one can direct me to. I even cut back on my deoderont use to 1-2x a week (toxin free). I recently went 8 days straight without a shower, I don't smell (or no one has told me:) or feel gross

Lahelada likes this.
  2. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Anyone doing full body CT isn't going to need to shower as often.

drezy likes this.