1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Should we have LOTS of babies?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by ScottishEmma, Jul 28, 2018.

1. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

So I just finished reading T.S. Wiley's book Sex, Lies and Menopause which has completely knocked me over.

Based on her work, should we continue to have babies whilst we can to protect our health??

I could probably pop another two out quite happily. I'm just wondering whether her science is legit in that the more babies and breastfeeding we do the better. Granted I started late (34) and wasn't breastfed....

Any opinions on this?

Benjamin Stone, caroline and Antonis like this.
  2. I haven't read the book but if you can do it, do it! Make more good people in the world! Go forth and multiply... lol

3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Decided against it. Can't deal with no sleep for 18 months :)

Christine_L and drezy like this.
  4. Balfi

Balfi New Member

That's an amazing book, thank you for sharing. It's healthy for the future of society, among the ruin.