1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Should I start HIIT now?

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by John Smith, Dec 20, 2015.

1. John Smith

John Smith New Member

i have been eating a low carb paleo for the last 6 months and have done the leptin reset (not strictly-I could not finish dinner before 8 pm for quite a few days) for about two months. I was underweight since starting off the leptin reset and now I have a BMI of 21. (I gained weight very quickly).

Currently
    I have no carbohydrate cravings even in the middle of summer.
    My face skin tone and color looks nice
    I do not sweat that much. Never profusely.
    I eat lunch although I do not feel hungry at that time.

Since I have gained weight I also gained quite a bit of body fat (Some fat in the belly region)
    I have been taking cold showers (10 minutes) as well but I have not done full CT yet.

Do I need to first do a reverse t3 test and hs-crp before doing HIIT body weight training? I am in Australia so it is hard to do these tests without a doctor. I am worried that my AMPk pathways are still not working and starting HIIT training will make things worse.

2. shah78

shah78 Gold

Invest your time getting into a cold tub EVERYDAY. After a six months, ask this question again. Good luck

nicld likes this.