1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Shoes to stay Grounded

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Josh, Jan 30, 2014.

1. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

In the UK, look up Groundology.

Juil is giving us a coupon code for members ... should have it any day now! We'll pass it along so you can save some cash. :)

2. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

3. Josh

Josh Gold

Got my Earth Runners and I am happy...a minimal, but firm fit. Learning to walk again....

4. Josh

Josh Gold

I traced them. They came out well. I got the coductive laces. So far so good, challenged as always.

5. nicld

nicld Gold

Got my Juil sandals today pretty nice. Not sure if the one pair I got can be worn when doing alot of walking. To bad it is below zero with 10"+ of new snow on the ground. Can't wait to try them out OUTSIDE!!!

6. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Today I tried these mukluks in my backyard and I liked them. http://www.amazon.com/Monkey-Busine...bs_shoe_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1VR6P4MAT4RWTWAFKARG They are 70% wool and have a thin leather sole. They are not meant to be worn outside and I hope not even my neighbors could see me wearing them… lol, but they were very comfy while I walked in my snowy backyard. The price was just right. This way my more expensive grounding shoes will be in good shape when I will need them in the spring.

SeaHorse likes this.
  7. pugha3

pugha3 New Member

I looked for a tutorial like this online but came up short...I have tons of dress shoes I wear to work and stuff and I'd like a quick fix for all of them. I was thinking about trying to jerry-rig something, like maybe lining my insoles with conductive tape and running a slim strip of tape over the back of the shoe to the bottom of the heel. I was inspired by these: http://www.amazon.com/Botron-B75036...6162&sr=8-3&keywords=disposable+shoe+grounder

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I got some Juil sandals too.........I just cant wear them in the OR.

9. Huck

Huck Silver

10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Huck!!! Good to hear from you.

11. nicld

nicld Gold

Did the coupon code expire?