1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Shoes to stay Grounded

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Josh, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Josh

Josh Gold

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep.........testing them very soon

3. Hope

Hope Gold

Josh can you tell what the soft star shoe soles are made of? I can't seem to see anything other than 4mm rubber? I am probably missing something.

It is possible to find leather soled shoes.....especially in Europe, and specifically Italy....smaller towns have them affordable.....If you are ever there :)

4. nicld

nicld Gold

Ooooh, I like those. I have a pair of leather moccasins that I where outside when there is not snow (too thin) plus I have a pair of shearling booties which I do wear outside a bit when there is snow. They are so warm.

5. Arcole

Arcole New Member

I have two pairs of mocs from Soft Star and another pair of Run A Mocs and Metro Mary Janes. They are super comfortable. I did put the grippy on the leather soles of my mocs though. I was more interested in the minimalist aspect of the shoe than the grounding abilities at the time of order. Oh well.

6. Josh

Josh Gold

They have leather soles as well as an option on some, if not all models. I think the option only shows up when you go to the model you are interested in. Have never been further South in Italy than the Dolomites and Bolzano.

7. margor_j

margor_j New Member

interesting post, iv just been looking at grounding shoes today and wondered what people think.. i found quite a few places selling them with rubber and carbon soles, i thought rubber cancelled out any grounding effect though. does it?

8. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Someone on here mentioned Juil and they have some lovely ladies earthing shoes (sorry chaps!). Downside for me is that they don't post to the UK (why not?) unless I want to order 1- 8 pairs which they will send for $85, more than the cost of the shoes. I've seen plenty of flip flop type shoes, not suitable just now in the UK, webbed feet might be better.

9. nicld

nicld Gold

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have a pair of Juil sandals that I am testing now........I have them on. [​IMG]

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I guess I do not know how to put a photo from my hard drive to my own site!

12. nicld

nicld Gold

Jealous!!!!!!!!

If I wore sandals outside right now my toes will fall off from frost bite.

13. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Got a pair of earthrunners custom made to my size 14 feet for purposes of general activity -- http://www.earthrunners.com/

I bought the (ironically named) Quantum Earth Runners -- http://www.earthrunners.com/products-page/product-category/quantum-earth-runners-duplicate-duplicate , and I've got the tan-line to prove it :D

[​IMG]

They fit really nicely, and you can basically run/bike/climb trees while wearing them.

Only downsides is that they don't come cheap! And you probably don't want to be wearing them to a dinner party.

freesia likes this.
  14. Josh

Josh Gold

Just ordered some, thanks for the tip. I have been dreaming of these, thought I would have to make them myself....

15. margor_j

margor_j New Member

SO, i dont get it - it seems that if you get the brass inserts on the foot bed, then your kidney point is being grounded - is that right? the normal sole though, youre still grounding because of the straps across the foot.. whose going to choose what?
    M

16. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

17. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Those are nice (and pricey!). It would help if my clothing budget was BIGGER.

18. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Tanya likes this.
  19. margor_j

margor_j New Member

omg spinergie, those are freaking awesome shoes! hmm im curious, maybe they would conduct to some extent? i can imagine how light they are and im kinda over birks now... :)