1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Shocking thought of the day: Entanglement vs Spooky action at a distance

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, Nov 29, 2016.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

So, this shocking thought occurred to me in the early hours:

In terms of N=1, if we are entangled at a sub-atomic level can the biochemistry of those we are entangled with effect our own biochemistry. So, as an example if I struggle increasing my melatonin and vitamin-d levels and my three kids are in wifi environments all day and blue lit screens all night is there a possible sub-atomic cross-generational causative mechanism. I know that couples in love synchronise their respiration and heart rates but not sure if that has anything to do with entanglement - probably not.

In terms of nnEMF science, in Marino's book "Going Somewhere" in the last few pages he says that 50% of nnEMF experiments show harm, 50% show no harm and this is due to the inherent uncertainty of the human condition. Perhaps Marino is alluding to quantum entanglement/uncertainty principle.

In terms of Evolution, perhaps change/revolution/momentum only occurs when an entanglement threshold is met.

Scompy likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think I stated my case clear in the recent Time series. It has to do with all quantum, processes.......entanglement and superposition and many others like the Kondo effect and frequency shifting of light by quinones.

When dealing with living things, one can best feel how primitive today's biology/medicine truly is. Mother nature was undaunted by the huge amount of work she needed to employ by designing cells. Such a task, on the surface, might be indistinguishable from a miracle until you realize she had all the time in the world, all materials one could need, and quantum mechanics.

Cells were built to connect to the entire fabric of Earth's environment. They are attuned and coherent to that end.

The environment on Earth is designed to create a "de-coherence stimulus" by using waveforms to affect the mitochondrial matrix which is situated in "a sea of cell water" surounding your mitochondria. Waveforms are the stimulus of change because they alter energy flows. Mitochondria are quantum sensors, like tsunami warning beacons in the ocean, buried within our cells to signal all other parts of the cell what energy can be made.

These waveforms are able to slightly alter the complex quantum possibilities built into living cells by Mother Nature. Those slight changes in the standing waves from the environment alters the % heteroplasmy rate to drive evolutionary trajectory because it can vary energy output in mitochondria. In this way, energy from a mitochondria perfectly reflects situations that develop in our environment as it varies with time.

Richelle Jones and Scompy like this.