1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

shitcoins

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by primalmofo, Apr 10, 2021.

1. primalmofo

primalmofo Student Doctor

Hi @Jack Kruse

Can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to prepare us for upcoming inflation.

I own aave and uma. Should I sell these and buy btc? I would have to buy eth to pay for gas fees.

Or should I just hold?

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Did you listen to Jack this morning on Clubhouse?

3. primalmofo

I was able to listen to some of it. I know that the only thing worth buying now is bitcoin, but I was just unclear on what I should do if I already own shitcoins. Convert immediately or not considering taxes and gas fees

4. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

Here's how I understand it: shitcoins are ok to own if your BTC position is solid.

I don't know what your position is. But it's never a bad idea to keep dollar cost averaging into BTC

primalmofo likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What are shitcoins? My understanding is that they are all cryptocurrencies (except) Bitcoin, BTC.

Ther are also local currencies, US$, Canadian$, AU$, NZ$, EU, other, Zloty, other.

When God was trying to stop people from reaching the heavens, HE( or SHE) mixed meaning of words, the Tower of Babel remained unfinished.

Now we are witnessing similar communication problems.
    New words, the new meaning of the old words. A murderer is a hero, the defender is a villain.
    The space between "hero" and "villain" is made messy (on purpose).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is no question that BTC has very high volatility, sometimes extreme volatility.
    That volatility may cause problems, (TRAPS) that may be designed intentionally or unintentionally by "clever" politicians.
    Investigate when (on what particular day) you begin to owe taxes.
    From what I am hearing in Australia they may be checking your "status" twice yearly.
    In my case, in USA, my account is checked on Dec 31.
    I MUST sell the prescribed portion of the account (on Dec 31) AND pay taxes on that amount of money.
    They are giving me a whole year to sell. AND that may become a TRAP.
    Due to volatility
    I may not have anything to sell if I wait over January 2.

///////////

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. primalmofo

shitcoins is a term used by people who think bitcoin is the one and only crypto that will last. referring to all crypto besides bitcoin. Dr. Kruse thinks this is the case, I respectfully disagree that there will only be one blockchain, that is bitcoin, in the future.

I agree it is the "safest" crypto play though. I ended up rearranging so mostly bitcoin and have a few other positions.

JanSz likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There will definitely be a number of crypto imposters, some of them funded by governments of a variety of countries. At least that is my understanding of what @Jack Kruse is saying. But none of them will have a fixed limit, so if the need arises, the printer will start running. Being imposters they will be camouflaged in the best possible ways, including propaganda and false statements.

John Schumacher likes this.
  8. primalmofo

there's a large number of cryptos with a fixed supply

JanSz likes this.