1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Shelly’s Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by ShellyFM, May 16, 2021.

1. ShellyFM

ShellyFM Recovering night owl and blue light addict!

Finally ventured into actual fish today! I have always had a hard time eating fish as the fishy taste turns my stomach most of the time, but we tried flounder today and tried all the tips for cooking it in a way to not have it seem fishy. Lol. It turned out alright.
    IMG_2434.jpeg
    [​IMG]

2. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Keep it up Shelly:)

ShellyFM likes this.
  3. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

Biophotons are photons (light particles) that are generated within the body, and these could be measured as they emanate from the skin,eyes,
    $ Nails $
    No body part has come without a purpose for a Biological Processes

When i knew this
    i said oh my grandmother was correct when she said that the food taste better
    i stop using silverware and for the rest of cooking utensils i select natural materials Only

4. ShellyFM

ShellyFM Recovering night owl and blue light addict!

What are some examples of what you use now?

5. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

yes Ive heard this before and would like to know more. Wooden utensils would be an obvious one I would imagine.