1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Shelley's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by johnsonmd, Mar 7, 2018.

1. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

Thank you Dr Kruse! I have been looking thru my 23&me looking for it. looking in raw data...

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  2. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

Ok, here are my SNP numbers:
    MTHFR rs1801131 T/T
    MTHFR rs1801133 A/G
    VDR rs1544410 C/C
    VDR rs731236 A/A
    COMT rs6269 A/A
    intergenic rs4728142 G/G
    F11, LOC285441 rs2289252 T/T
    HLA DQA1 rs2187668 C/T

I am excited to learn more!

Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  3. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

I like how I feel when I blend up a smoothy of: greens/ coconut milk/ blueberries and stevia for breakfast with sardines.

Summer is changing to autumn, it has begun to rain. I need to step into the sunshine and not take it for granted whenever it comes out.

I got a sperti lamp to help a little. My first exposure burnt me so badly that it has been 3 weeks and it is still healing! The burn didn't show up until the next day after I used it! I read thru the instructions to discover that it says " not for use by redheads!" Ugh!!

I am curious if I provided the correct info to see if I am a light or cold or hybrid gal. I am lost...

4. drezy

drezy Gold

The following from the above thread cannot both be Homozygous:

Can a small edit be made to that message please? It's a great cornerstone for how people can efficiently communicate their status.

Jim Laird likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

Looks like I'm wrong:
    "A cell is said to be homozygous for a particular gene when identical alleles of the gene are present on both homologous chromosomes.[2] The cell or organism in question is called a homozygote."

Jim Laird likes this.
  6. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

Drezy, can you help me figure this out? I am confused. Do I need to add more info, be patient, or find another company for help?

7. drezy

drezy Gold

I can. Would you like to pm me?

We can sort out how you can best extract this and maintain privacy concerns you may have.

8. drezy

drezy Gold

I had to learn the +/- business. This is the most basic description:
    http://www.bio.miami.edu/dana/dox/wildtype.html

Part of me wants to run up up hug that albino tiger on the right, but then the other part remembers that I do have a 5 year plan of not being eaten alive.

[​IMG]

9. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

23andme raw data SNP's

MTHFR rs1801131 T/T

MTHFR rs1801133 A/G

VDR rs1544410 C/C

VDR rs731236 A/A

COMT rs6269 A/A

CYPIA2 rs762551 A/A

SOD2 rs4880 A/A

NAT2 rs1801280 C/T

intergenic rs4728142 G/G

intergenic rs9275224 A/A

intergenic rs9275596 C/C

CYP4V2 rs13146272 A/C

HRG rs9898 C/C

F11,LOC285441 RS2289252 T/T

HLA-DQA1 rs2187668 C/T

BCMO1 rs7501331 C/C

NAT2 rs1208 A/G

NAT2 rs1801280 C/T

COMT rs6269 A/A

FUT2 rs492602 A/G

FUT2 rs601338 A/G

FUT2 rs602662 A/G

PEMT rs4244593 G/G

CYP1B1 rs1056836 G/G

CYP2C9 rs1799853 C/C

PON1 rs662 T/T

intergenic rs987525 C/C

intergenic rs2155219 G/G

intergenic rs1800925 C/C

GSTM3 rs7483 C/C

TRAF1 rs3761847 A/G

IGF1R Rs2229765 G/G

IFIH1 rs1990760 C/T

intergenic rs9271366 A/A

intergenic rs1800775 A/A

intergenic rs2731672 C/C

ACE rs4343 A/A

ADD1 rs4961 G/T

AGT rs699 G/G

intergenic rs651933 A/A

GAD1 rs 3791852 C/C

GAD1 rs701492 C/T

MTHFD1 rs1076991 C/T

MTR rs1805087 A/G

PEMT rs7946 T/T

VDR rs731236 A/A

CTLA4 rs231775 G/G

BCMO1 rs7501331 C/C

GSDMB rs 7216389 C/T

IL13 rs20541 G/G

intergenic rs1800629 A/G

CjHedberg likes this.
  10. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

Hey I got my SNPs and SAPs posted in my journal... I would love to hear from you...

CjHedberg likes this.
  11. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

I have been doing hospice care for my stepdad. I hate watching what the therapy is for leukemia. Chemo, IV , pills and getting platelets as needed. I keep offering ideas and rejoice when he listens to me. Grounding pad, better diet (protein, fats, seafood) trying to figure out more sun! Dr appt 3-5 times a week!
    I have enjoyed having a can of broth for lunch this week. Trying to have bkft and dinner as only meals. My BP was 107/73 this AM! Yay! Great improvement from 2 weeks ago (183/103)! Love having Ahi (4oz) for bkft with 3 pieces of bacon and my green smoothies! Love all the sunshine we are getting this winter! Have a grounding pad on the sofa. Get alot more grounding that way!
    My right shoulder still has some nasty pain, randomly! From my fall the first weekend of December. My right temple still has a little numbness where I hit it on the toilet ( when I slipped getting out of the shower).
    I notice at times that I can't think through things as well as I used to.
    I have been reading through Jack's papers, I printed up. It's way better to read it on printed paper! I especially like the one on concussions! Diet is important!

CjHedberg and drezy like this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

Wow! That's fantastic!

13. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

Yay! Stepdad has been declared cancer free! A year and a half ago November we were told his leukemia was incurable, better get your life in order! We didn't expect to have him last even one year!

I began to meet with a few friends this month to support each other in losing weight and improving health. I love the opportunity to share Jack's wisdom! This week I said "Dr Kruse says that light, water and magnetism are more important than food, tho food is important too." Then when someone said she lost 8 lbs on vacation last week and the gal next to her said I lost 8 lbs last vacation I went on too! I said me too! Then asked each one if they had spent time outside walking around sightseeing. Yes, each one who lost lbs said they had been outside alot! I loved the look on their faces!

Last week I woke up monday feeling like I was coming down with a bad cold or flu. I did everything I could think of and was well by evening! Sunbathing on front porch, HOT tub with epsom salt and ginger for an hour, grounding pad to sleep/nap all day, oregano oil, activated charcoal, garlic every 4 hours. Seafood, spring water. YAY!

I am writing a spiral notebook journal and tracking my weight loss, successes and ideas for improvement. I enjoy doing it with friends!

caroline likes this.
  14. kvond

kvond Gold

I have only one of the MTHFR snps - how does it change your needs if you have one or the other but not both?

15. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

Amazing how time gets away from you! Have been reading and watching videos but neglecting journaling.
    On mother's day our freezer thermostat malfunctioned and caused a fire. It burned the shop, house and dogs. The inspector said freezer and refrigerator fires are very common. Keep the generators vacuumed out! It's usually the relay that causes the fire. Ours was rare. The thermostat usually just breaks in the off position and your food thaws out. Ours broke in the on position and caught fire.
    I will need to focus everything on rebuilding our home, so will leave this membership for a time.
    I have really learned alot and enjoyed everyone!
    Thank you!

16. Very sorry to hear of the fire, especially for the dogs. Hope you recover quickly.

johnsonmd likes this.
  17. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Oh Shelley—so very sad to hear that. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

So this was your main home and business, not the new cabin?

johnsonmd likes this.
  18. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Gold

Main home and shop.
    We will have to put the cabin building on hold. Thank you for prayers!
    Its weird, but we feel really expectant for good things to happen in the future. It feels really good to be "camping" and having our power off! Less EMF and it's cool... especially at night!

Phosphene likes this.