1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Share - how you found Jack's blog!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by TerrierMom, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

I first heard Jack on Bulletproof Radio

TerrierMom likes this.
  2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

^^^ THIS

TerrierMom and fitness@home like this.
  3. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

gotta thank Uncle Dave's Radio... Best thing he ever did was put Jack on!

TerrierMom likes this.
  4. endless

endless New Member

First thing I saw was the TED talk. My sister sent me a link to it and then I searched the blog, back in early 2012.

TerrierMom likes this.
  5. Nittygrittydanny

Nittygrittydanny New Member

Iodine forum. He put up his list of suggested suppliments (kinda crazy now, I don't think they exsists on the site now?)

TerrierMom likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Top ten supplement blog is here......but you did not read it carefully.......it said if you eat paleo.......not optimal.

TerrierMom likes this.
  7. raysblue

raysblue Silver

i subscribed to Professor Art De Vany's site in 2010. I was constantly being told i should be going to the gym if i wished to feel great and live longer. One night Dr Kruse reponded to one of my questions on Art's site and told me to stay out of the gym, for which I will be eternally grateful...been here ever since

Mystic Rose60 and TerrierMom like this.
  8. Nittygrittydanny

Nittygrittydanny New Member

I was eating paleo at the time Jack???

9. Richelle Jones

Richelle Jones Eve Mytokondrya

Jimmy Moores podcast in 2011/12.

TerrierMom likes this.
  10. Martin

Martin Gold

Got really sick seven years ago and crashed, started researching various causes all the while wondering what a "natural" healthy human would look like. I figured an ancient human with no diet books and gym memberships would be interesting to study and wondered what their labs would look like and how mine would compare. I knew that I could find an answer in my bloodwork and symptoms instead of being all in my head. I became intrigued with "cave man diets" and went all Weston Price in my habits. Developed extremity pain and posted a question about "peripheral neuropathy" on my local Weston Price community forum and MamaGrok said I needed to go check out Dr Kruse's blog post on just that. "Here's my guy.", I said to myself. Liked his style and the way his work spanned many science fields and tied things together through observations of Nature.

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Too bad that talk was "lost".
    I found Jack while following the tweets Dr. Eades received. Jack kept sending links to his blogs and after reading 3 or 4 of them, I started looking around his website and was hooked.

12. Studied a lot of science (biology, chem, stats) as well the history of science in my undergrad in Halifax, N.S. Originally from Northern Canada, I had always sensed there was something special about the energy where I grew up (magnetism and lots of cold haha). So I had intellectual and intuitive nose for the material when I came across Jack's site. I only found about him from looking at a Naturopathic Medical school website and seeing him as a guest speaker. I had also been learning a lot about EMF from other sources and when I started reading Jack's blogs..... ie Quantum Prometheus and Is Technology and Achilles heel?.... I was hooked! My life has change a lot since those first few eye opening but terribly draining two weeks of reading on the computer for hours on end . But It has been worth it. I am now lucky to say I live in a very sparsely populated area and I feel much better. No wifi or cell service. We have wood heat and propane stove. We turn our breakers off at night. We drink from a spring down the road whenever it is not frozen. We eat mostly seafood, and we never get sick anymore. Not even a cold or low energy or muscle pain. I have an outside job and I ground get lots of UV light all day. I try not wear my glasses whenever I have to be outside of the truck. Feel so much better than any job I have had working under blue light.

Woke up this morning to Northern lights at 6:45 in the morning. Horizontal bursts green across the sky like that I have never witnessed before. Might they be real? Or just illusions of microwaved world? Not the long, oscillating tails of lights that I am used to!

Thank you so much Dr. Kruse for all that you do and have done. You have brought so much light to my life. So much understanding and clarity. Thank from every cell in my body, every buzzing or perhaps slightly redox-shifted mitchochondria in my body. I can only hope to meet you person some time!

Sam

caroline and Scompy like this.
  13. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Since I was 11 years old I had very bad eatingdisorders,
    still depressive, pain, ...
    I tryed everything paleo, keto, but it doesn t work very well
    I ate very " clean", but no energy at all
    Never knowed whats wrong with me, thougth there is no way out
    In September I came to Jack s book, a recommendation from a german blogger, Website "Me Improved"
    Tryed leptin rx in september, it doesen t work, because of stress, canceld my job now
    Try to start new!
    Very thankfull beeing here in this forum now!!
    ( Sry for my broken english)

caroline likes this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Your English is fine! keep posting!

Welcome......

15. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Thank you :)

16. Harvey Cheyne Jr.

Harvey Cheyne Jr. New Member

[quote="seanb4, post: 188316,

I have litterally been a healthy normal human for 2 weeks of my life lol.[/quote]

I cured an ulcer using a heaping tablespoon of cayenne in a glass of water at bedtime. Felt nauseating but the pain went away instantly, I fell deeply asleep, and I woke up in the morning healed (after not being able to sleep from the pain).

My $.02; YMMV.

=====================

I found Jack's website from Googling cold exposure training/ Wim Hof.

seanb4 likes this.
  17. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I cured an ulcer using a heaping tablespoon of cayenne in a glass of water at bedtime. Felt nauseating but the pain went away instantly, I fell deeply asleep, and I woke up in the morning healed (after not being able to sleep from the pain).

My $.02; YMMV.

=====================

I found Jack's website from Googling cold exposure training/ Wim Hof.[/quote]
    Unfortunately im certain it isn't an ulcer. Thanks anyway.

18. Michelle H

Michelle H New Member

I was researching why I couldn't lose weight no matter how much I exercised and how little I ate. I was already eating low carb/Paleo - I knew something wasn't right and no doctor would ever take time to figure it out. Was bouncing all over the internet researching metabolism, insulin, cortisol, prednisone, etc and I think the first blog post I found of Jack's was why is Oprah still fat. I'm still reading. Started the Leptin RX 107 days ago and I'm down 29 pounds.