1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Shaking

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Antonis, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I noticed that am shaking a lot during the day especially in the mornings. Don't know what momig cause it. I researched but I could not get to the proper answer. Do you know or experience anything like this? Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. shiran

shiran Curious

what do you mean by:
    shaking a lot dutdur?

Antonis likes this.
  3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I saw a local doctor and he said that I probably have shaking during the day because I am thinking too much about something that causes anxiety and I get stressed. Yea I am thinking about the environment here that sucks and I am also thinking of my family and friends who don't understand anything about the environment and they don't want to believe. But I move on with my life aswel.
    When I do a physical activity like moving or lifting a heavy thing for few seconds, I feel the heartbeat afterwards and am shaking. I don't know if this is related to my problem by meaning that I have fast heartbeat and shaking for no reason. When I swim or free dive I feel good. It's probably the nnemf that cause my problem according to anything you taught us.
    Would @Jack Kruse recommend me to workout for the next 5 months as long as I live in this environment? Would lifting weights and sprints be good for my situation (anxiety)? Or swimming fast would be enough for me? Or nothing at all? Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No idea. If you have anxiety change the environment.

Antonis likes this.
  5. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I would first try swimming in the sea, or do you do that already?

Antonis likes this.
  6. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I will change the environment ofcourse in January 2019. Already booked my tickets.
    You have no idea about the workout? I shouldn't do any?

7. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I swim in the sea already. What am asking is whether is good to swim only as the main workout like sprints.

8. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I would personally spend as much time submerged in the water as possible. Natural faraday cage of course. At least you have an optimal job—good going there! I should never have stopped being a lifeguard many years ago.

Have you tried lavender pure essential oil (not fake ‘fragrance’ oil) for the anxiety/shaking? Jack appears to be a fan.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/lavender-can-retune-our-thalamus-improve-jack-kruse

Antonis likes this.
  9. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

hey, thanks. I am spending a lot of time in the water. I have not tried lavender yet but I may give a try..

Phosphene likes this.
  10. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

@Antonis ~ what is your daily nutrition like? Are you eating a ketogenic diet?

Antonis likes this.
  11. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Ofcourse. I mean it is summer and I eat some carbs too. Am eating pork burgers, butter and I used to eat fish daily but now I eat once a while.

12. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Am doing it

WalterNL likes this.
  13. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

I think this sounds like a bullshit answer from someone who is not equipped to answer your questions. You want to know WHY.

You've had this shaking going on (daily?) (since March?)

And heart palpitations.

Have you tried supplementing (I'm not talking about sprinkling) with a good amount of salt ~ like Redmond's Real Salt ... or a sea salt recommended by Dr. Kruse?

Check out this article and see if it makes sense to you. Worth a shot...? If not ~ well, I tried. ;)

https://blog.virtahealth.com/sodium-nutritional-ketosis-keto-flu-adrenal-function/

PJP71, Phosphene and Antonis like this.
  14. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I don't use salt really. I started using it but then I stopped. Maybe I need to start again. Thanks for the answer. Doctors are horrible here.

15. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

16. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Jenelle likes this.
  17. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

Hi there,

Did you get to the bottom of your shaking? I have it some days and I’m super jumpy but not others. Seems super physiological to me (which yes can be environmental) but same environment different day and I can be stable as.

Antonis likes this.
  18. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Hey, thanks. It maybe the cellphone during the day or no good sleep and vit d.

19. Having a cellphone near you can shred you. Check the Dr JK fb post a few days ago about 1 hour of exposure to cellphones and what it does to your liver. That in combination to the effect that Volkow spoke about and your nervous system is freaking out. I have limited my exposure to handphones alot recently and personally felt a huge difference.

Antonis likes this.
  20. Also i have found that when i fly or am stressed or working like a madman i get cramps easily....I am not sure what is happening there but i find that transdermal or supp magnesium helps me alot. It also stopped a twitch i had in my left eye when i was going thru a rough patch.

Antonis likes this.