1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sexy younger you.....

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Hope

Hope Gold

You will laugh but I have no idea what it is. Will look it up now LOL. I guess some Thai thing.....glad you liked it :)

2. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Oh its vietnamese broth with raw beef and onions and cilantro and scallions. It is amazing! I do no noodle and extra meat....you can get all kinds of crazy stuff in it too like tendon and tripe...I am not that adventurous!

But I do love plenty of siracha with it and jalapenos, fresh basil....it is my favorite!

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Do you have a siracha sauce there without much sugar??

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

there is a little on the thread "Dr. K's webinar"

5. Martin

Martin Gold

Where can I find this? I've been getting emails from the event but no Dr Kruse anywhere on them. ?

6. Hope

Hope Gold

Wow that sounds like the coolest food I've never heard of!!!!!!! I shall have to go and try :) thanks for sharing! :)

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

you snooze - you lose Martin. It initially played and then there is a 24 hour replay window. last week. You can purchase the package.....
    Are you listening to the replay today? Tom Malterre

Martin - did you sign up to become a sexy younger you?????

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Today's webinar..... Tom Malterre

I like this guy ..... very enthusiastic. He talks a lot about fermenting vegetables and working at what foods work for you and what don't etc. ...and sprouting Broccoli seeds etc.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Is no one else listening to these?????

10. Marie

Marie New Member

Nope. I think I've been listening to these types of shows a little too much and can parrot most of what is said.
    Onward, and upward.

11. Inger

Inger Silver

me neither.
    I have heard it all.... long ago

I only listened to Jack, he is different - he inspires me in a different way, I must be spoiled ;)

Alex97232 likes this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am listening now to Cynthia Pasqualla .... I am kind of bailing on her ......old, tired info... I need wine to listen to more of this! I do believe tho - that I can always learn some little thing .... but not in the mood tonite I guess!
    .....and out of wine .......

Lahelada likes this.
  13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Good morning from here. I must
    admit that I bailed. Too much tired info. I agree though that there may have been some nuggets I missed but just like you Caroline I was not in the mood.

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

we need cheap wine Lah to get thru this!!!!

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr. Srini Pillay's webinar

I really loved Dr.Pillay .... a lot of great information .... not necessarily new - but so much to keep at the forefont of our thinking in our daily lives.

- enjoy who we are as humans ...stop trying to make everything perfect - recognise it isn't possible to be perfect

- put a flashlight on positive things....not all the negative chatter in our life

- forgive ourselves ...negative stuff happens

- am I just trying to get thru everyday - just barely coping ..... what can I do that would be truly fulfilling?

- frame you goals as positives .... focus on "I can"

- examine the pictures that hang in the museum of our mind ... maybe we need to switch them out for more updated pictures

- How we feel about ourself transfers to other people we come in contact with. Appreciate and observe the person we are with and stop observing ourself. Don't focus on the negative thoughts we have about ourself.

- and finally ...some thoughtful things about sex ... at the end of a busy, exhausting day - it doesn't always have to be mind bending acrobatics ....it can be touching and caring and hugging and appreciating. This is what the book I am reading now is about.

Alex97232 likes this.
  16. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Great book. Thanks for the synopsis. I like the pictures in the museum of your mind phrase.

caroline likes this.
  17. Hope

Hope Gold

Hey thanks for the synopsis! Great stuff. I have to listen to it today! I was focusing in my MRI this morning on some puppy dogs I loved while deep breathing and it helped me relax. Though I'm not sure if I was just tired from the very strong magnets. Whew.

caroline likes this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have been thinking about what I wrote above .... tossing and turning all nite .... coffee too late!
    Once again .... all this stuff is - "after care"

If our Ferrari is running smoothly .... this is all good stuff to fine tune...

But ... we have to focus from the ground up - on our foundation ...on the three legged stool. Without this foundation we are like a house of cards - we will get blown over ...sooner rather than later!

All these intelligent people keep telling us to focus on the positives ... train our brain - but as Martin said above - if our hair is on fire????

Dr. Kruse has taught us all so much more and so much better - we are learning from the bottom up ...and I am now thinking all the positives just start happening. I don't have to force myself to have positive thoughts - I just do!
    right now I am looking at the sun rise ...later I will look at the ocean - and spend the day with a very dear friend and buy her lunch for her birthday and laugh and hug - and talk to all kinds of interesting strangers at the organic market ......

After we get the basics of fixing our circadian mismatches ... and eat a few dozen oysters ..... fun things happen - even tho life smacks us around every once and awhile.

But - we are now resilient and strong and focused and caring and kind ....and over the top positive energy is flowing!

The biggest thing I have learned lately from JK .... is when ever possible invoke the WTF rule. That is the one I personally needed the most .... and I got all that here and so much more at jackkruse.com!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Alex97232 and Clayton like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr. Hyla Cass ..... balance hormones and energy

This was a good refresher for us ...

The one thing I loved ...... Progesterone is a miracle! it certainly has been for me....
    . The one thing that surprised me .....Have I missed this???? she often will give Pg to pregnant women ....she monitors their Pg ...and says adding in pg will enhance Baby's brain .... ?????

giving ...nurturing ... being positive .... great wellness and optimal living and longevity tip!

I just have to say this again ..... we are all incredibly lucky that Dr. Kruse has taken the last 3+ years to educate us and drag us forward kicking and screaming and to nurture us and to inspire us all to do so much better and be so much more!

I wish I could fully do justice to all the amazing information JK has painstakingly laid out for us .....in another lifetime - when I come back with more brain power!!!! :D

How did we ever get so lucky .......

Alex97232 likes this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr. Susan Brown ..... bones and muscles - bones do not stand alone!

I liked this one a lot ....

meditation opens us up to our innate intelligence - more self awareness

respect our body's need to repair ...

** Expectation dictates outcome ...review our expectations
    what do we expect as we age? move intentions to what we want. We have so much power with our intentions.
    choose role models ...someone who is engaged and strong and loves life.

** Try new activities .... challenge ourselves everyday .... stay engaged and let life flow! fear holds us back!

** see other's point of view ..really try to understand what some one else is saying/feeling

** OUR THOUGHTS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT WE EAT!

** OUR VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY DETERMINES OUR HEALTH

** SAY YES TO LIFE! SAY YES TO LIFE! SAY YES TO LIFE!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    Alex97232 likes this.