1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sex sub forum topic three - fetish

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by jeanie@truelongmont.com, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I just love your humor Darleen

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

yeah - I have become an adult in the size thing too although - because of my new attitude - I didn't notice that I had gone down 2 sizes as per What Dr. K says about body composition - completely shocked me! Although alot of things he says lately shock me!

3. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

thanks. I think of it as never having grown up ... I still have my 5th grade joke book and I still love the 3 stooges.

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

A woman after my own heart I love the three stooges

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

“Especially well known around the office is my weakness for dyspareunist women. Most people would find such disparity in unity repelling, but it harmonizes perfectly with my personal tastes.”

― Benson Bruno

6. ealachan

ealachan New Member

Gretchen, those leopard-print heels are HOT. I could never wear those, I'd break my damn neck...but I'd happily buy a pair and display them as art...:D

I;m a boot girl. If money were no object, I would have these and never take them off:

[​IMG]

They're Mattie Silks by Fluevog. To be honest, I could spend a medium-sized fortune on Fluevogs.

7. If I had known this I would have insisted you drive down and take caveboy to stooges. I just couldnt sit through it.

8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Do those boots come in xtra wise calf? My calf's are massive Even the "plus size boots" don't fit my calf size I have generically awesome calf's

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

extra WISE calf ???????? ! It must be because you are becoming so optimal. I suspect that J.K. will be pretty impressed with this improvement re his protocols. Way to go! Was this from CT or epi-paleo or both?

10. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

HUH? Are you into the malbec again or did google and my dictionary widget give me the wrong definition? Or did this just go right over my head?

11. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

I didn't see the "new" one, I'm partial to the old ones from the 50's. nyuck nyuck nyuck!

12. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Nope born this way. Both my mom & dad have huge calves. All my cousins on my dad's side as well. I've had professional body builders ask me for tips as well as plastic surgeon. To which I send tgem out side to look around & tell them to take their pick mother nature or god. I've got some wicked stems.

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Glad to know it wasn't just me being very foggy.......drove me TO the malbec! seemed to be the only solution at the time!

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

15. Dali Dula

Dali Dula Moderator

My wife, who is healthy, has very little interest in this site, but now that you ladies are dragging out the boots and shoes I may be able to get her interested. Optimal shoe whores.

16. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

LOL

In my other life (the one where I play with fire only right now I still can't seem to get my torch lit -- go ahead. makes jokes, I'm ready) I'm am also a tool whore and a glass whore. It's good to be diverse.

17. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Hello. My screen name is BJK and I'm a shoe whore. I've been aware of my problem for quite some time, but have no desire to do anything about it.

Seriously, though, I'm drooling over Gretchen's leopard heels and those boots! Dayum ;) I have a pair of leopard stilettos that I haven't worn for awhile. Y'all are making me want to pull them out now. There is nothing sexier than a woman who can rock a hot pair of shoes.

18. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

LOL Shades of "Sex and the City." Pictures of those stilettos please!

19. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Hi BJK. Welcome to the club of women & men who love shoes

20. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

[​IMG]

I'm at work, so I had to find a pic online, but these are my beloved Betsey Johnsons! They've been tucked away in my closet for far too long . . . DH will love you all for getting me to break them out ;)