1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sex sub forum topic three - fetish

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by jeanie@truelongmont.com, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Brain wiring on fetishes?

2. RiverNeighbor

RiverNeighbor New Member

I was hoping that this was a how to re: winning men in poker.....

3. ealachan

ealachan New Member

I think fetishes are learned behaviors and/or the power of suggestion, more than anything. I doubt you could find a person with a true fetish you that couldn't trace back to an early experience somehow. Freud has this one pretty well covered. ;)

4. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Even though many of us may view them as "odd" or "distasteful", fetishes are usually harmless. For me, as long as people are happy and not harming themselves and others, I say there is a place at the table. Although I think some fetishes, such as "pica" may actually be tied to nutritional deficiencies or hormonal imbalances.

http://archive.blisstree.com/feel/top-10-most-outrageous-addictions-and-fetishes/

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

latex paint.......just sayin'

6. ealachan

ealachan New Member

Too smelly. Leather is much better.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

both wins.........when mixed together

8. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

bangs head on desk. Several times.

9. Endless

Endless Guest

Lol! I am actually picturing it....

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I can clearly see I need a sex ed class here ...........I can't even get a visual!

11. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Are you really sure you want one?

12. ealachan

ealachan New Member

no, no, it's not the DESK you're supposed to bang...;)

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

14. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

OK you two can just cut it out now. :cool:

15. kathylu

kathylu Gold

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

you guys are all so knowledgeable in so many more exciting and exotic ways than I ever imagined!!! You are adding to my education immensely........keep it coming!

17. Ok peanut gallery! As much as I'm dying to know all about your particular kinks. . .I was sort of hoping for a little talk about the BRAIN WIRING for these things.

Seems to me like the INTENSE depth of the Fetish wiring could be somewhat analogous to some food-lust wiring, could be analogous to drug use wiring etc. Do all of these things wire and respond in the same way? Is it the same thing with just one wired to sexual needs vs eating needs?

And of course feel free to tell me more about your fetish experience. My lips are zipped until you get me IN PERSON with a good wine and some dark chocolate.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it is all in the dopamine of the reward tracts of the frontal lobes.......do I know how to work them........yep.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

we need diagrams/pictures - being a neurosurgeon has many advantages I hadn't even thought of - lucky, lucky wife