1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Severe GERD/hiatus hernia symptoms.

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by ChrisnJr, Apr 20, 2019.

1. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

I’m about 3 weeks into the Leptin RX. I believe that it is working but I’m still having some lingering serious GI/hiatal hernia issues. I’ve removed most fiber/carbs from My diet with the fat exception of avocados. I suffer from chronic benching snd chest pain that plagued me all day even before there is food in my stomach. It’s literally non-stop. I also have intermittent shortness of breath and very slow GI motility. I’m eating seafood for breakfast and dinner, watching the sunrise everyday(I work outside under the sun all day). Wearing my blue blockers after dark. The stomach and hiatus hernia issues basically run my life. I can’t enjoy food anymore and starting to lose lean mass. I can’t imagine I’m absorbing nutrients very well. Is there anything I can do to fix this?