1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Set back

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by pascale ahmad, May 20, 2016.

1. pascale ahmad

pascale ahmad Trixibelle

I had to take one for the team this week! At work our partners from China were in town to sign two very big contracts. This meant three days of solid meetings in blue light and freezing AC, obviously couldn't wear my blue blockers. Every day ending with a sit down dinner way past sunset, no control over the food and copious amounts of alcohol. The Chinese, who were on top form, kept cheering "bottoms up" throughout every dinner and I had to indulge in chugging a few, under the watchful eyes of my boss. Didn't get my regular dose of sun either. I am not bloated like crazy. Not quite got back to my routine yet, woke up a bit too late for sunset this morning and it was already to hot to sit out. Drinking lots of coconut water, it feels like the right thing. Tomorrow I have to make sure I don't miss sunset and get a good dose of sun gazing and grounding. Hopefully I can turn this around quickly.