1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sense of impending Doom

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by seanb4, Mar 7, 2015.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I have been getting the "sense of impending doom" a lot over the last few days, back to how it was a few months ago. Add to that my shortness of breath is getting a lot worse, I am constantly breathing heavy (feel like I have just finished running and can't catch my breathe) and my heart is always uncomfortable/painfully palpitating.

These symptoms aren't new, just slightly worse over the last couple of days. My main worry is the shortness of breathe being at its worse and this feeling like I'm going to die soon. I have read that all heart attack survives have this feeling before they have the heart attack.

Is this just a sign that my stress levels are high and my brain is stealing energy from my heart or should I be worried?

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  2. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Also is DHEA know to increase shortness of breath? I know it can cause heart palps/problems and I suppose this could lead to shortness of breath.

I dropped preg supp recently and upped dhea but this started before that...

3. Inger

Inger Silver

I have no clue about hormone supps Sean.. I personally would be scared to use...... would do anything else before that..... I would be scared it messes my hormone balance up further

Have you tried magnesium oil for your heart palps?
    I think heart palps can be dehydration, no?

seanb4 likes this.
  4. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Hmmm, yeah im not thrilled about using them but I'm basing off my ASI results.

Magnesium oil to be rubbed over the heart?
    Dehydration could well be playing a role. My stomach has been more closed off recently meaning I haven't been drinking / eating as much. Thing is my palps have been worse just this shortness of breathe is rediculous. I hope it's the DHEA. I'm going to drop it tomorrow regardless and hope my situation improves.

5. Inger

Inger Silver

Yep. I have been reading about people rubbing magnesium oil over their heart and they got rid of their heart palps :)
    I would use it on the feets and everywhere in addition
    Helps for anxiety too :)

You can make your own very cheap! Magnesium chloride and water 50/50
    You need magnesium to hydrate.... and water too for sure

seanb4 likes this.
  6. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Thanks Inger, I just bought some mag chloride, will try the oil thing when my palps get back and let you know how it works.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

I hope it works for you Sean! I sure works for me...... like a drug....... I never felt anything make me so relaxed! (except human contact...;)..)

seanb4 likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sean are you adding things on your own? are you working with a Doc/health care provider?

can you go to an emergency department or walk in type clinic?

seanb4 likes this.
  9. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

On my own, though I am scheduled to see a gastroenerologist soon, can't see much good coming from it UNLESS I can convince him to run some tests.

I am basing the hormone supps on my ASI results.

I decided to wait it out yesterday and the shortness of breathe and doom when down after a couple of hours. Dropped all hormone supps today and it has been nowhere near as bad. Will slowly add them back in to see.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I worry about you.......

do you meditate?

seanb4 likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

sounds like a slow SCN and a fast gut and lung clock.

seanb4 likes this.
  12. Penny

Penny New Member

I tell ya Sean - for me - magnesium solves the weirdest stuff - hiccups, magnesium citrate in a cup - gone in 2 minutes - heart missing a few beats - gone soon after magnesium powder dissolved in a cup - it's dehydration Sean because all this stuff happens to me when there is too much sugar (my lovefest with honey comes to mind) - coffee - which dehydrates me - or going without water for long periods of time because I didn't take a water bottle with me... You are in London - the armpit of the world when it comes to EMF - England has 25% more autism than we even have in the states... 1 in 25 children...

So, I would be taking Ubiquinol, carnitine, magnesium in the form of epsom salts, citrate, malate and mag oil - and drinking tons of ice cold R/O water - for you, electrolytes might be a fabulous idea - it seems to me you have hypocalcemia from the calcium exiting your cell membranes - so k2 and d would be a great idea: I found this and it seemed to match you:

Get Serious

Get serious about this radiation pollution stuff and you will quickly see the difference, most likely first in your energy levels and ability to concentrate.

Some people who are sensitive to electromagnetic radiation (EMR) may have low-normal ionized calcium levels, says plant physiologist and biochemist Andrew Goldsworthy, PhD. Goldsworthy is a scientific advisor to the European Space Agency and to several European charities concerned with the environment and electromagnetic fields.

It Messes With Your Calcium

Weak electromagnetic fields cause calcium ions to detach from cell membranes, a well-documented effect that has significant consequences. That “highly conductive salty fluid” that we call blood makes the human body an efficient antenna for picking up electromagnetic radiation, says Goldsworthy. “If an alternating electrical field is applied across the membrane, the negatively charged membrane and the positively charged [calcium and potassium] ions move in opposite directions so that the ions tend to bounce on and off the membrane.”

Calcium ions with a double charge are more easily removed from the membrane than the single-charge potassium ions. Because potassium is more abundant in living cells than calcium, potassium ions are more likely to replace calcium, however, calcium ions give cell membranes a stability that potassium ions cannot. Weakened cell membranes tear more easily.

The body has mechanisms for repairing torn membranes, but, before healing occurs, weakened membranes allow cell contents to escape, causing inflammation and free calcium to enter the cell. Calcium triggers metabolic changes in cells, including enzyme activity and gene expression. Its effects depend upon the cells involved.

“Leakage in the hair cells of the cochlea give false sensations of sound (tinnitus),” explains Goldsworthy, “and those in the vestibular system (which sense rotation, linear acceleration and gravity) give false sensations of motions, which result in dizziness and symptoms of motion sickness, including nausea.” Too much calcium in brain neurons causes the cells to release neurotransmitters more easily.

Goldsworthy hypothesizes, “It is possible that at least some forms of electrosensitivity could be due to the victims having their natural blood calcium levels bordering on hypocalcaemia.”

Hypocalcaemia is a medical condition, usually caused by a hormone imbalance, in which the concentration of ionized calcium in the blood and in extracellular fluid is abnormally low. People with hypocalcaemia have fewer ions to complete with the potassium ions rushing to cell membranes disrupted by electromagnetic currents.

Hypocalcaemia and electrosensitvity share many of the same symptoms: skins disorders, paresthesias (pins and needles, numbness, sensations of burning, etc.), fatigue, muscle cramps, cardiac arrhythmia, and gastrointestinal problems. Goldsworthy says, “If this [hypothesis] is correct, conventional treatment for hypocalcaemia may relieve some if not all of these symptoms.”

Calcium supplementation is not such a hot idea because that's just more calcium being released all over the place - probably how one gets a calcified pineal gland... or calcified arteries or... :)

Too bad you can't just move... at some point where there will be nowhere to hide...

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    seanb4 likes this.
  13. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Not full on, though whenever I am not doing anything I "relax my mind" and focus on "the now".

14. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

So the main thing with the SCN is light quality and timing right? I look at the sun in the morning, have a SAD light box and no blue/green lights at night, and am only 173m off sea level. So it must be the gut lung clock being faster?

15. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

You and inger have both mentioned the dehydration thing and I think you're on to something. Thing is when my palpitations are worse, all my symptoms are worse, meaning my stomach closes of and I cannot drink much water without feeling sick and feeling like it doesn't leave my stomach... over the last couple of weeks I had success with colloidal silver and pregnenelone helping my stomach open up more so maybe if i get the dosage right it will work. Also yesterday I didn't take any dhea and to the end of the day I was feeling better and managed to get 2L+ water. Think the dhea dose was to high. I need to start at a lower one again.

I know about the EMF and suspect it is being a large hinderance to my healing. I hopefully should be moving soon. It's to an appartment complex so probably more wifi emf but it's on the ground floor and not as close to the electrical tram sytem as my current house.

Cool info on calcium efflux and BTW I live in sheffield not london but I get the point you were making.

16. Jude

Jude Gold

Sean are you wearing blue blockers? when?
    Have you read the last few blogs ?
    Great explanation re the GPS in our head being out of sync with peripheral clocks.
    =====Your problem?
    Managing that toxic blue light and nnemf really has to be at top of the management strategies for most of us:eek:

seanb4 likes this.
  17. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I'm up to Ubiq 4.
    I have blue blockers but don't wear them. As soon as the sun goes down I have no external lights other than if I'm using my computer, however I have flux on at the highest setting so no blue lights.

18. Jude

Jude Gold

I have flux as well and don't think it cuts blue light completely. Why not do an n=1 and wear them whenever you're at the computer and see if there is any difference in symptoms.

Kristi Lambert likes this.
  19. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Try downloading the newest version and go in the options and select your lighting to be at 1200K Ember. Its pretty much just black and 50 shades of orange then.

20. Jude

Jude Gold

Guess I should download the newest version:rolleyes: I just need to be very strict with blue light mitigation so new rule for me is no glasses=no computer. It's working:)

seanb4, Lahelada and Kristi Lambert like this.