1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Seeking ways to make more EZ water including aspirin and chia seed

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Joeakim, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

When you said that, you reminded me of 3 years ago when I attempted to add Chia to my diet. I immediately correlated getting 'blurry vision' after eating chia like strange warping that made my vision 20/60 or even worse. I happened so consistently, I realized chia had been influencing my eye in some strange way. Now knowing what we all know, I'm thinking that because my DHA was so low, it was influencing my eye health directly. I still have 20/15 vision to this day.

2. Joeakim

Joeakim Learn-Grow-Share!

2 months update:

I ran out of chia seeds and reassessed any and all positive from it especially EZ water production. There wasn't any that I can honestly say. So at this point, no more chia seed water experimentation.

Aspirin, however, has many positives including keeping my minor aches and suppose EZ water in my body, so I will continue with 325mg daily dose.

3. Debntx

Debntx New Member

i had read something interesting about chia and how eating/drinking would help with dehydration by allowing the water to be "held" by the body a little longer - have not read about the EZ potential.
    of course, you soak them first meaning put them in glass of water or juice - would not recommend eating dry because of potential for swelling and potential blockages and the discomfort that this could cause

I recently started adding a couple of tbsp in some juice but i ran into some issues with abdominal discomfort so i backed down to 1 Tbsp which is a little more reasonable for me-

also, i read that using chia seeds especially since they have this gel capacity would allow you to conserve water usage because it would be held by the body longer vs eliminated as soon - assuming you're
    not too dehydrated in the first place- drinking too much water can potentially be dehydrating in itself

i was also looking for a way to help with my cholesterol and this gel contains soluble fiber?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Debntx

Debntx New Member

The interesting part is I lost my sister to breast cancer 5 months ago- the most important things I have learned lately might have really helped her- but then again probably not- In her mind her faith was going to save her- thanks for the link

My sister lived right next to a huge tower - I think cell tower- probably nothing could have helped her except changing her location

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    seanb4 likes this.
  6. Benny Hammond

Benny Hammond New Member

I was toying with trying the aspirin in coffee and putting the infrared lamp on it to see if the combo builds the EZ. The hydrophyllic tube that grows the EZ and moves water through is so fascinating. I'm sure that I'm with everyone else in trying to figure out how to create a way to tandemly vortex the water and keep it chilled with using some sort if zero point energy. It seems that that is what the EZ really is, perpetual motion.

I get spring water from the source at this mountain about three times a week. I fill up 3 - 5g carboys and a bunch of Pellegrino bottles (those go straight in the fridge). The carboys sit in my kitchen covered and the water is still good. But it does lose some of that energy from when I first get it.

Sheddie likes this.
  7. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

The only 'pain' drug I can take with having chemical sensitivities is ASA. However, if I use it three-plus days in a row, my teeth get loose! Made chewing feel very weird. Teeth would tighten back up very quickly on stopping the ASA. All docs and pharmacists I mentioned this to gave The Blank Look. Nothing found online. I'd given up.

Maybe now I'll try alternate days, or two on two off, with some very pure ASA powder I have? (Upon achieving leptin sensitivity.) Or, see if a Willow Bark (salicin) tincture might work out...? These forum threads are so inspiring...

8. primalmofo

primalmofo Student Doctor

Hey Joe are you still using aspirin in your water. How is it going?