1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Seeking ways to make more EZ water including aspirin and chia seed

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Joeakim, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Joeakim

Joeakim Learn-Grow-Share!

Hey all,

Few days ago, after listening Gerald Pollack's podcast for the third time, I began mixing an aspirin in my spring water 32 oz - 48 oz which I chill even more in the freezer before start drinking.

This process "should" create more EZ water, no?

Your thoughts?

Edit: I bought some chia seeds and decided to add it my daily drinking water to create more EZ water. So, one bottle has an aspirin, other has a tablespoonful of chia seeds, and other just spring water. 8/23/2016

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    Benny Hammond likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

could be interesting hack

Joeakim likes this.
  3. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Nick Lane wrote about aspirin being a mild mitochondrial uncoupler (meaning heat generator). Cold + aspirin could be a win.

4. Joeakim

I began adding 325mg aspirin to 32 oz sparkling spring water, and 48 oz spring water.

Will add more after double checking the limits of aspirin per day.

5. Penny

Penny New Member

Aspirin makes me demonic... I can count on a sh$t fit anytime I take it - I've tested it too:)

6. Joeakim

Hmmm...interesting of your reaction, Penny.

Did you find out why such reaction?

7. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Anyone tested this yet?

8. Penny

Penny New Member

I think salycylates/amines and all the rest of the stuff people tell you to avoid in all these bizarre diets all reduce to glutamates - and the excitement is just too much for me:) I don't break down glutamates very fast - but the sun is quite calming -

9. Joeakim

I've been adding 325 mg aspirin in 48 oz spring water bottles. I chilled it and shake it before drinking. So far just two bottles of water with aspirin, I drink more water generally. Still investigating the upper limits of aspirin for me.

I am in search of copper vortex device to enhance the EZ water process.

Just like getting the morning sun for circadian rhythm and more sunlight to enhance D absorption, cresting and drinking EZ water should be simple process once put into practice.

10. Joeakim

Watched a few videos to add Vortex my water on top of this adding aspirin but more questions came up.

Many states that vortex'ng water adds structure which if drank too much one can get feeling sick due to detoxing. Anyone knows about this?

Initial query was to follow Gerald Pollack's copper vortex'ng water.

11. Joeakim

How does one goes about testing to see: If I am getting EZ water by adding a aspirin into my 48oz water? What about chronic usage of aspirin may lead to other harmful effect, i.e., leaky gut? Being cautious and bit paranoid is good, no? ;)

caroline likes this.
  12. Joeakim

Yesterday I bought a bag of chia seeds and poured a tablespoonful into a bottle of spring water. I've let it sit in the fridge and drank this morning during my sun gazing rituals. I am bit anal about sequence of things, and since chia seeds does have nutritional/calorie value, I may change the consumption time because I don't want chia-seed water to break my fast. ;)

13. Joeakim

Okay, little update on my water. It's must to drink at least 3 - 32oz water for me. 1- plain spring water, 1- aspirin resolved water, 1- chia seed filled water.

I feel full after drinking chia-seed water so I will use or consider it as a snack. I will drink aspirin water in the morning. And while sunbathing, I will drink more water. I feel really good, calm, and good mental function. Only negative is I have to pee often.

I will continue with this and also will seek to ways to make more or better EZ water.

caroline likes this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Love how you work at all this....

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

good questions - I would like to know too - especially about blood thinning.....

thisbirdhaswings and Joeakim like this.
  16. Joeakim

Well blood thinning effect from aspirin is well known, however I am not concerned with that at this time. I have thought about the benefits and risk factor, and I am continuing with the aspirin water.
    Further, I started taking chia seed mixed in my water to further make EZ water.
    I have read many benefits of chia seed but much without risk, so I will continue with it as well.

I still need to have some type of feedback and when I do, I will update.

Brandy Preston and caroline like this.
  17. Joeakim

Another update:

While sunbathing, I used a big glass bowl to mix an aspirin + spring water exposing the open area directly to the sun hoping to make EZ water.

Theoretically it should. Again, seeking feedback mechanism to verify.

18. DLO

DLO StarFish

I remember Jack saying something about flax seed competing for dha receptors and chia seeds also did something bad so i've cut them both out...

zohar likes this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Good idea.
    It would be better if you did your;
    fatty acids analysis

Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the title of this thread:

Seeking ways to make more EZ water

Just put ordinary water into tight enough space,
    it will do it all by itself.

////////////////////////////////////

zohar likes this.
  20. DLO

DLO StarFish

Found the chia seed was bad for leaky gut.(Stuff that makes foam top like beer/hops iirc in the epcot protocol) So if you dont have that you can use them I guess.