1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Ravi Sandhu, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Thanks Sara and in due time you will be celebrating your health wins too, hell, I am going all the way to optimal so we're just getting started :D You will win big time too keep going.

Today was great, worked remotely from my garden, earthing the whole time, then went to meet a friend, we went for a nice seafood dinner and then sat in the park talking political philosophy, stuff that I tend not to enjoy talking about but with this particular friend it can be interesting.

Plenty of DHA, still following Leptin RX, BAB in the morning then 1 further meal. Not much by way of cravings, all very easily doable, a good sign to be honest.

To make big change, we must change our brain, and to rewire our neural chemistry to be able to think like a genis, we need DHA. In Epi Paleo RX Dr Jack mentions this over and over, towards the end of the book he says that Epi Paleo RX may be considered an approach that seeks to leverage the greatest brain-building nutrients available to mankind to support the evolution of the human.

I am now just relaxing, unwinding, blue blockers are on and blackout blinds are pulled up. Pitch black room so I can restore effectively.

Must say, I felt noticeable calmer and mentally far more fluid today - I think there is a lot to the iodine!!!!!!

Ravi

Attached Files:

• DHA.jpg
      DHA.jpg
      File size:
      797.4 KB
      Views:
    Sara S, John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  2. DOPAMINE, LIGHT AND TRANSFORMATION: ANTIDOTE TO MEDIOCRITY?

“The best way to avoid procrastinating is, to begin with, some action. People with lower dopamine levels are chronic procrastinators. They also tend to be creatures of habit. If you’re stuck in your past, you go forward in reverse and nothing changes. Your past should never touch your future when dopamine is optimized. Ironically, as we age past 45 years old, dopamine levels drop because of an enzyme MOA-B. Enzyme MAO-B exhibits fluorescence emissions when it is excited at 412 nm. This is in the blue range of light. Surprise. Blue light not only destroys DHA but it also simultaneously destroys dopamine levels in our eye, frontal lobe, and brainstem if we allow it. We may delay, but time never does, it marches on as light continues to interact with our lattice in our eyes. As we age we know dopamine levels drop, but few people understand why. You need DHA’s electrons and the sun’s UV light to make optimal dopamine levels from tyrosine. When you lose dopamine in your eye clock you begin to lose biologic time; you get sick quicker and your age quickly and you die sooner. The best clinicians among us cannot stop time, but we figure out how to slow it”

“Mediocrity limits the time we have on the planet. Dopamine reverses a Rx for mediocrity. Action allows us to step out of the crowd of average people and dopamine moves to action. Nothing changes a human brain faster. Purple light is the key to making dopamine and blue light destroys it quicker than most imagine. The most pernicious aspect of procrastination is that it can become a habit. A habit institutionalizes us to mediocrity in the game of life. Enter that game, and alter the numbers on the dopamine scoreboard and you’ll begin to soar. Mediocrity is what’s left when the vision for light is absent. Biologic time is absent when sunlight cannot wind your eye clock’s gears.”

-Dr Jack Kruse

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. Getting some quotes for the CT Calcium Scoring procedure, one quote came back as £500.00 which I feel is excessive for a procedure.

Note, the DUTCH Plus test was around this, maybe a bit less, but is quite a comprehensive test.

The homocysteine test also arrived today.

Will call my Dr and see if they can assist with any referrals or anything.

Ravi

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  4. I have found a local lady who does blood draws (she is a nurse), and I will get her to draw my bloods for the homocysteine sample.

I may order some further tests and get her to do the bloods for them, as she is super cheap £15.00 for a visit....good times.

Ravi

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is so incredibly powerful ....should be required reading!
    thanks for posting Ravi

Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  6. Thanks Caroline!

Few days into the iodine protocol outlined above, and also, doing the potassium protocol sans the magnesium transporters (they will arrive tomorrow).

Damn I feel good today, super motivated, just want to start enormous projects and take on the world.

This is a cool feeling.

I feel calmer, more focused, and just damn motivated.

The future for me will be bright. There were many years when I tried to help myself and was so fried I couldn't even retain one line of information, it was bleak.

Now I can work through papers, understand and process things, my brain is getting better and better.

In the future I will build my brain to world class levels through these ideas and lots of DHA and I will devour information endlessly and just experience the joy of knowledge.

There is a motivation you get when you turn the tables on your problems which you can't put into words.

When I had no energy to even move, and no function to even think, my existence was the embodiment of desperation. I wouldn't have been able to raise a finger to save my own life, but I survived because I have a truly extraordinary grit, determination and downright stubbornness - inability to give up basically.

Yes I am on the road to optimal but damn this just feels good.

Health = True wealth and the better my health will become, the more money I will make. Priority is health right now I have a plan to move, not to London actually because my women will go further elsewhere in terms of rent, but I have some ideas for business stuff that I will explore. I will keep working as a project manager and do a reduced hours remote work contract to put my entry into business, learning, and reaching optimal.

So far, I am impressed by iodine. I have not even started the iodoral yet which will arrive this week, and is 50mg so a bit stronger than the dropper of JCROW lugols solution I should think.

Currently, I am working remotely in my garden, the weather is pleasant the sun is out and the birds are singing.

OTHER NOTES:
    Morning Temp: 98.85F
    Body pics will come this week (working towards optimal body composition, losing weight through Leptin RX)

Ravi

John Schumacher and Sara S like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.optimox.com/iodoral
    Iodoral® is a precisely quantified tablet form containing 5 mg iodine and 7.5 mg iodide as the potassium salt. To prevent gastric irritation, the iodine/iodide preparation is absorbed into a colloidal silica excipient, and to eliminate the unpleasant taste of iodine, the tablets are coated with a thin film of pharmaceutical glaze.*.

Tobe equal to a full dropper of 2% Lugols
    you would have to take about 4 or 5 Idoral pills.

Personally, I prefer lugols, especially when I dissolve it in my morning coffee.
    ==========================================
    You say:
    Damn I feel good today, super motivated, just want to start enormous projects and take on the world.
    ---------------
    That sounds good.

Wonder how much it is due to iodine and how much about potassium.

It would be a good idea to check within 2-3 months yours:
    Total Testosterone
    Estradiol
    IGF-1
    IGF-BP3
    Homocysteine

Body temperature
    good inflammation status
    Total testosterone
    Estradiol
    Growth Hormone

are the name of the game.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    John Schumacher and Ravi Sandhu like this.
  8. Hey Jan! Oh wow, I did not know that. I am really happy to hear that, as I prefer dissolving it in my morning coffee too, along with the selenium, it feels like a super supportive practice. That said, the Iodoral I bought have 20mg Iodine and 30mg Iodide.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003PQRQPS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I shall use one a day, alongside the lugols, and monitor effects. It just arrived as I am typing this post, haha, so I have taken one :D In her book, the Iodine Crisis, Lynne Farrow talks about how her brain came to life an hour and a half after her first dose of iodoral. She was using lugols for a year before, but she said the iodoral just hit her so powerfully and wiped her brain fog out!

It is an excellent question regarding what may be the key factor at play here. I have been doing the iodine since we first mentioned it here, so for a few days, but the potassium I started yesterday. Today, I definitely felt happier and just better overall.

Yes, I did pick up when using lugols, it was noticeable, and now I just feel like it's all getting better.

Excellent, thanks for this info Jan. I will get these tests done in 2 months let's say. Firstly, I will get the DUTCH Plus and Homocysteine test out the way. I can also order a testosterone test from the same supplier, and when the nurse does my blood draw next Monday, I can send both samples away! I am curious about the testosterone. As you know, I just went on my first date at 30 years young! Well, of course I wanted to find a partner before, but for many years I was sick, and then prior to that, I had a lot of anxiety so it was tough to meet and connect with women!

Now, it is no longer difficult, but I am still not experiencing a whole lot of sex drive or anything. HOWEVER, after a few days of iodine, I must be honest, I did notice slightly higher sexual impulse. It was interesting.

I got onto the Patreon of the Doc you quoted above Jan and I was able to see a Zoom call of his last webinar, I noted you were participating, how very cool.

The name of the game for me is optimal, and to me, optimal is about maximum brain performance and vibrant wellness. I will get there because I now have the foundation of light, water and magnetism.

Best regards,
    Ravi

caroline, JanSz and Sara S like this.
  9. Sara S

Sara S New Member

YES!!! :D I totally agree with you on the importance of DHA. When I changed my diet to eating 90% seeafood (mostly oysters, but also herring and
    mackerel), I started to feel a HUGE difference healthwise!! So I am also totally hoocked on the high DHA diet at the moment :)

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is a brain with its mind and there is a rest of your body.
    You must have an active will to be interested in having sex with a woman. It looks like you have that.
    Then is your body's ability to consume if you have an available and willing partner.
    When you try first you may get anxious. That may spoil things. Make light of it. Do not worry. Much less important.
    Actually, it is important to make lite of it. There will be the next opportunity.
    When you are really ready, you will get nightly erections.
    Nightly erections come without any anxiety, just your body tells you that is time to procreate.
    At this stage, if you do not have sex, sometimes you may get a wet dream.
    Good luck.
    Note;
    overly excessive exercising, lowers testosterone.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    caroline likes this.
  11. I am looking to really form a deep and long lasting connection with a woman and in the next few years would definitely definitely like to be married and start a family. It WILL happen because I work work for it. So this is why I am doing the work to reach optimal.

I had a really good healing session with a friend who does a range of coaching and therapy work, and we discussed actions I will need to take, including meeting women actively. It's not a problem I will do this.

It will begin to come together I am sure.

Re. exercise - yikes I have exercised quite a lot in my journey so far!!! I think I will take a week off exercise this month just to heal a bit and see what happens.

Many thanks all and have a great evening,
    Ravi

12. Martine Daval

Martine Daval New Member

Wow ! Ravi quite a journey. Thank you for being so inspiring ... I def. have lots to catch up on! Haha Talk soon

13. Thank you Martine! Hell of a ride so far but MUCH MORE TO COME! :D

caroline likes this.
  14. LEPTIN RX BODY PROGRESS

213.4lbs

@JanSz see I told ya I don't have boobs!!! ;-)

Only joking Jan.

I will get to 200lbs, and then 185lbs. A good weight for a 6 ft 5 guy like me.

Back Biceps.jpg Front.jpg Front2.jpg Side Bo.jpg Side3.jpg

15. Down 35lbs since I started this forum & Dr Jack's work.

John Schumacher, Sara S and caroline like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Good mind
    good body
    Set yourself a worthy goal and you will definitely reach it.
    ------------------
    Easy on heavy exercising.
    Stay away from types of sports with a great rate of injuries.
    Spend outdoors as much time as you can manage.
    The high amount of visceral fat is known to be associated with insulin resistance, which can lead to glucose intolerance and type 2 diabetes.
    Keep checking your fasting insulin. You want it to be 5 or less.
    Your skin is made for high solar activity.
    You will not get that in the UK.
    Get Red Sperti. Start slowly, say take 2 weeks, even a month, so you will not get burned.
    If you feel burned few hours latter, skip for 2-3 days,the start over.
    First 2-4 week, be about one foot from that lamp.
    Sperti's timer is 16 minutes.
    Eventually, you want to put the middle of that lamp at the level of your navel,
    touching the lamp, spend 8minutes at the front and the other 8 minutes at your back.
    Do that every day.
    Even with that Sperti,
    take 5 drops every day
    Biotics Research Bio D Mulsion Forte Vitamin D3 Liquid Drops
    upload_2021-9-24_14-42-14.png
    Sperti Fiji Sun Home Tanning Lamp - Face and Body Sunlamp
    upload_2021-9-24_14-54-9.png

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    John Schumacher and Ravi Sandhu like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Indeed no boobs, good news.
    You still have very low natural testosterone.
    Hopefully it will workout that you will raise it all out naturally.
    At the moment I am assuming that you may be exercising more then your body is ready for.
    I am not a doctor.
    Personally I consult with @DrEttinger here.
    He is exercising rather extremely.
    He is a chiropractor, usually he try to stay away from hormone problems.
    But when you will get report from DUTCHtest, we will see how it looks.

18. Thanks Jan! A lot to think about here, but yes, I will do some further investigations.

Yes I agree I probably do have very low testosterone and it would explain other things also.

I will speak to @DrEttinger if possible

I have been exercising 4 x a week with weights, for the past 15-18 weeks or so. I will take 2 weeks off from next Monday, and we can see what happens?

The DUTCH Plus test did arrive, and I also have the homocystein test, as well as a testosterone test that I ordered.

All these labs will be completed next week and I will post all the results here!

Frankly, I think I do need to spend some time away from the gym. Recently the workouts have been bitterly difficult as I am doing Leptin RX lol!

Ravi

caroline likes this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It is easier to be in tune with you when you are describing how you feel. Thank you.

Ravi said:
    Recently the workouts have been bitterly difficult as I am doing Leptin RX lol!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It does not make a sense to test you when you are bitterly exhausted.
    You may want to relax for a week or two (maybe even a month) and then make the samples for testing.

Consider this lifestyle.
    Arrange your life in such away that it would be ok for you to live that way until end.
    Financially try to live in the least demanding way.
    Think of arranging your life in Retire Early style, no work or least work possibly.
    When you will be choosing your life partner tell her your plans and stick to them.
    Note that @Jack Kruse is leading us in this direction.
    When you have such a goal in your head, it is familiar to you. You taught about it 1000 times, you have details.
    When opportunity arises you are ready to jump at it.
    My opportunity (suddenly) appeared in June1997. Newer looked back.
    My company was sold, I had to look for another job. Or not.
    ------------

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
    Ravi Sandhu and caroline like this.
  20. Thanks Jan! I am taking 2 weeks off the gym as discussed :D I have been walking lots though, and my weight this morning was 211lbs, so lost 2 more lbs without the gym.

Sure, I cancelled the blood draw, and will wait 2-3 weeks and then do the tests.

Definitely looking to go down this route, will work very hard and build myself up, and when the resources are there, I will get away and live the rest of my days a champion lol. I will keep building myself up, build myself up financially, keep investing and learning, and in the future I will get the life I want.

Weekend in London was great, saw several friends, spent the whole time outdoors, including earthing with one friend for a few hours in London Fields which was nice.

Tomorrow I have a myofunctional exam, as I am trying to get some airway work done, that is, I am working on optimising breathing and maybe getting an ALF expanding device and some myofunctional therapy.

Very busy today have a lot to do, but will do a CT session shortly.

Best wishes,
    Ravi

caroline and JanSz like this.