1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Ravi Sandhu, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Hey man! Why yes it certainly does, and sadly, I have not found a way around this - however, that said, with the over the counter unit I have, it pulls through a few litres to filter you some clean water, and then you can basically just use the rest of the water for whatever you like. It says you need to dispose of it before you make another batch of water, so I tend to go in the garden and water the plants. lol. But it does create a bit of water waste mate, it's a tricky one.

I am still doing 20min of CT a day watching sunrise and sunset, it's all coming along. Feeling healthier and happier.

I am now working on my mind and creating a more positive psychology. Had a good consult call with a mitochondriac today.

Will keep you posted,
    Ravi

2. Oh, I also began doing cold head dunks. I do these for 10 mins before my 20min CT sessions. These are for the brain and mental clarity.

Ravi

caroline likes this.
  3. Just spent 2 whole days in Epping Forrest, grounded the whole time, in the sun with lots of skin exposure. I am feeling GREAT.

Man, sometimes we don't know what our body and mind are capable of, modern lifestyles have stolen so much from us.

I am on the up and up. I'm loving it.

Light, Water & Magnetism.

Best wishes,
    Ravi

caroline, Dan2 and ND Hauf like this.
  4. Started Leptin RX 'properly' yesterday.

Anyone who wants to talk Leptin RX, anyone who's done it, drop a message in my journal.

Hope mitochondriacs out there are doing well.

Ravi

caroline likes this.
  5. Few days into Leptin RX.

Feel SO GOOD man. My brain and mental clarity are coming on AMAZING.

Cannot believe my lifelong anxiety is just melting away.

So proud of the work I did, I have been doing this for quite a while and reading and listening to Dr Jack every day.

A satisfied Black Swan Mitochondriac.

Will post my body at the end of Leptin RX, I will get to my ideal weight, and build muscle over the years.

I make videos about Dr Jacks ideas every day feel free to ask and I'll link to them.

Upgraded from Silver to Gold membership, time to go DEEP

Ravi

caroline likes this.
  6. I think my life will really start becoming amazing. I was sick for many years and suffered a lot. I now feel better. Two days ago I went on my first ever date, at 30 years young, because I am happy and self confident now and feeling good. After many years of feeling awful.

I may jump on a consult with Dr Jack and see what he advises so I can really take myself to the next level.

Any advice on this folks?

Ravi

caroline, EWO and Dan2 like this.
  7. In preparation for that consultation, may I suggest - A Patient History

Stratify your findings into: urgent, critical and needs improvement

Quantify your health history - Where have you lived, for how long,
    • Latitude, city, state, country, zip code
    • Did your symptoms progress/change from location to location?
    What were the environment(s) you’ve lived in:
    • Are you sleeping (at home) or are you working (at the office) in an nnEMF toxic soup? Have you had these environment(s) tested?
    • Is there mold in your “home”, apartment, or wherever you spend most of your time?
    • Have you been “exposed” to viruses, bacteria’s, which maybe currently “dormant”?
    What are your “health practices”
    • Nutrition – what goes in your mouth
    • Exercise – when, where, what type and how much?
    • Recovery – what is the quality of your sleep?
    And a bit about family history specially your mother's, her mother, etc.

Grandpa John

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    Ravi Sandhu and JanSz like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Ravi ....I just love reading your journal and see your progress to your optimal life.

You are turning into a rockstar! You always were but you were hiding your light under a bushel [poor health]

Have you watched Jack's September pow wow?

Please re watch it, many times if necessary, and get inspired.

You are young and smart and highly motivated - you can do anything you want.

I would say, in my humble opinion, that El Salvador needs young people like you to fulfil your destiny and theirs.......

Don't forget to think outside the box ...and actually - there is no box!

Think big and follow your instincts and your heart. It doesn't have to be forever - but you do have to jump in and give it 150% and who knows where you will wind up!

I hope you are stashing Sats????

remember Jack's most persistent and important message now .....WEALTH = HEALTH

Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ravi saw your post on FB this AM. Thanks for the kind words.

Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  10. Hey Dr Jack, thanks so much for all your work, it is life-saving and I am very grateful. I am just absolutely fascinated by Light, Water and Magnetism, learning more, expanding as a person and my god I just have energy, I just FEEL GOOD. Everyone has noticed and people are asking me what happened. Somehow I ended up being invited on podcasts and I just shared your work. That happened spontaneously. People seem to be drawn to those whose mitochondria are working better than there's, I remember you saying this on a podcast.

I am self-confident and many of the problems that haunted me for nearly 3 decades just began to melt away.

It is a very strange experience, I didn't think this would happen. My brain was so fried, a lot of negativity and low self-esteem resided in it, but when that began to come back online I knew it was game over for that horrific chapter of my life.

We are in a new chapter now, of realising my potential and leaving a positive impact on this world.

Change became effortless. The proof is the new friendships I am making, the proof is in the ability to connect with others again. I didn't think I would ever be able to do that again. First date at 30 years young and believe me there is nothing I will not go on and achieve my motivation is thermonuclear, my drive is pretty extreme I am grateful I was gifted with that otherwise I'm not sure I would have survived the journey to finding your work.

Yes health problems of fatigue, high anxiety, obesity, low self esteem, insomnia, brain fog, etc tormented me for many years, but I have now begun to build the war machine that will destroy the enemy once and for all. Nothing but pride for the work I did. This took a long time but I had absolute faith, I knew you had found something with your ideas Dr Jack.

When our dopamine raises, I have lived the expansiveness that occurs,

An entrepreneur I follow online posted that he was having issues with low energy, and because at the start of my journey with your work I basically couldn't get out of bed, I hammered him with messages and we hung out in Epping Forrest for 2 days where I relayed your ideas. I had followed him for years, my idea was that when my brain function came back, I'd just emulate what he did. He lives in LA but came to England just for 2 weeks. The stars just aligned for me and I dived right in. In return for transmitting your ideas to him, I got an incredible multi-hour business training and made a great new friend. He inspired me a lot, and I have now launched a brand, among other things. His energy is also coming back up and the fundamental truth that is in Light, Water and Magnetism is something that draws a lot of positive things to the human who is willing to do the work.

I will keep growing, keep learning, and keep getting better and better.

My goal is to get really incredible function, make money, get married and start a family, and then live the rest of my days a champion.

The past is done and buried. In my journey I knew a lot of defeat, nothing else I tried worked, but it was a determination that eventually led me to victory. Once I saw Nourish Vermont and Epi-Paleo RX arrived from Amazon, I knew deep inside that it was game over for my health problems, because I now had the tools to take them out for good, and even though I could barely even read 1 page at the start of this process, I went off sheer faith alone....and now, I read Epi Paleo RX in the space of a train journey.....This gives me a certain pride that I cannot put into words.

Let's keep going Dr Jack, I know I am in this world for a reason, so let's go forward big time!

Best wishes,
    Ravi

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Look in the mirror,
    you must love what you see.
    You must be your best friend.

Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  12. Thank you Grandpa John, I will get this consult with Dr Jack soon, and I have a Gold membership now (may have to zip over an email to get that updated) so I can actually ask him a question on the monthly call! Nonetheless, I would like to have a proper discussion with him so a consult will have to happen soon and I will do all the preparation you so kindly outline here!

Thank you so much Caroline! I just feel so different from how I ever have, it feels like I can do anything, be anything, just live however I want to live now. It's a damn good feeling when you wake up feeling good in the morning and the first thing you think as you see the sunrise is, how can I make myself better today? How can I be a better person today?

Yes, the Sept PowWow was AMAZING! I have watched it once, but I will keep revisiting again and again and really absorb it. I will keep building myself, keep making money, and there may be a venture for me down in El Salvador in the future!

Haha, yes I have some Bitcoin, I am taking it seriously, I am attending my first workshop on Crypto tomorrow to really break things down and learn and I will keep diving in further and further.

Trying to process all of this a few months ago when my brain was still terrible was basically an impossible task. Now, I get it. I am understanding things. When you know better, you do better :-D

Definitely agree with Dr Jack's message here. Building myself up biologically and financially is a priority and I trust me I work at both very hard every day. I take this journey extremely seriously and because of that success is inevitable.

Best wishes,
    Ravi

caroline likes this.
  13. Such an important message JanSz, I have come to learn that this is mission-critical in life!

I am thankful to feel so much better about myself now. I increased my dopamine, and now, I see myself and the world differently.

Ravi

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[QUOTE="Ravi Sandhu, post: 303711, member: 25364" I work at both very hard every day. I take this journey extremely seriously and because of that success is inevitable.

Best wishes,
    Ravi[/QUOTE]
    Best wishes Ravi.

If you work hard, you get a chance at success.
    When you work hard, you condition yourself to recognize success.
    If you let go, lack of success is guaranteed.

grasshopper
    Cricket
    [​IMG]

When a star is born
    They possess a gift or two
    One of them is this
    They have the power to make a wish come true

When you wish upon a star
    Makes no difference who you are
    Anything your heart desires will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
    No request is too extreme
    As dreamers do
    Fate is kind

She brings to those who love
    The sweet fulfillment of their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
    Fate steps in and sees you through
    Your dreams come true

Makes no difference who you are
    Anything your heart desires will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
    No request is too extreme
    As dreamers do
    Fate is kind

She brings to those who love
    The sweet fulfillment of their secret longing
    Like a bolt out of the blue
    Fate steps in and sees you through
    Your dreams come true

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  15. Love this post JanSz! Thank you!

I will be way more active in my journal now I am 'getting it' and big changes have been made.

Pushing onwards to brighter avenues and vistas

Ravi

caroline likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Today is Sep/14/2021
    On post #1 Mar 21/2021, 6 months ago
    you were reporting weight 248.8 with a goal 200#
    What is your weight now?

What is your homocysteine? (I asked for it in post #9)

In post #9 table shows that for your 6'5" better weight would be near 170#

In post #14 , a good goal would be to have
    fasting insulin in single digits, say 5 or less.

In post #15, it is a good idea to drink plenty of water
    but no more than plenty.
    Plenty means that your vasopressin should be between two and three (2 - 3), and definitely not less than 1 (as often people have).
    Drink accordingly.
    upload_2021-9-14_16-42-48.png
    Post #16
    Make sure to have an optimal Steroid Hormone Panel. (One reason male may be afraid to have a female acquaintance)
    First, you must know what are you dealing with, physically, psychological comes latter.
    Are you getting nightly erections?
    How are your boobs, no boobs, or growing up boobs? Gynecomastia?
    Get DUTCHtest.com
    Anybody on the Earth can purchase that test, no doctor's involvement is required.
    Post your results.

Post #20, save money, do not do 23andme if you are short of money.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    caroline likes this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Ravi ....how did your first date go?

18. Great sunrise this morning. Sun is rising at 6:41 now. In the garden to see it, then I have my BAB (big-ass breakfast) as per Leptin RX, do 45 mins of core work in my garden in just shorts, on grass, grounded. Now about to start working remotely, again, in my garden for a few hours, practicing earthing.

WIll do my CT session later, and then I am going to be watching some Quantum Biology videos and making notes later in the evening.

Tomorrow I will be in Epping Forest at all, in the sun, getting light and earthing all day!

Hey Jan! I will get all this information together as a priority. To start:

1) Weight is now 214.2lbs (Down from 248.8). I began Leptin RX, and am feeling better. The more leptin sensitive I get, the more this weight will drop off I am sure I can get it way down, 185lbs and below!
    2) Homocysteine: I will find out what my homocysteine is, and will do some research and figure out how I can get this result. It will be posted here very shortly.
    3) I have an over the counter reverse osmosis machine and an drinking good water daily, 2-3 litres depending on need, I tend to go by what I feel I need which is usually 2-3 litres.
    4) I understand, and this makes sense. Morning erections are sparodic, sometimes they are here, other times they are not. But overall, this is very inconsistent at the moment. I have no man boobs at all, I will post my body pics this week, you'll see there is no issue with man boobs or anything like that and I have sone muscle.
    5) I have now purchased a DUTCH test! Thank you!

I will keep working, and make it work.

The above information will also help for me consult with Dr Jack when I figure that out.

Many thanks Jan.

Ravi

JanSz likes this.
  19. Hi Caroline, it was really fun! I enjoyed it, I riffed for about 2hrs on various subjects, she was a really good listener and had a great energy. We enjoyed a glass of wine and went for walk. Second date with her this Saturday!

Life is getting better and I will keep getting healthier and more capable.

Best wishes,
    Ravi

20. Can confirm have now ordered the DUTCH test.

Also, I have a beginners Cyrpto workshop today.

Will keep learning & growing,
    Ravi