1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Ravi Sandhu, Mar 21, 2021.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2022-5-8_11-55-45.png

Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

caroline likes this.
  3. Sharon Coste

Sharon Coste New Member

Ravi,

Do you still take iodine? I took it back in March & April my first 2 months of my complete overhaul of food, light, water & magnetism. I wasn't sure if it was helping much of anything and I was doing so many new things and getting overwhelmed by what I should or should not be supplementing. One of the things I stopped was the iodine. I was making progress on my anxiety and panic attacks, my mood and how I was thinking and feeling but that all went to hell and I'm again trying to figure out what else I need to do or supplement. So I ask, do you believe Iodine has been an integral part of your healing journey and do you still take it daily? Forgive me if I sound a bit confusing, I struggle so much to write my thoughts/words clear and concise again lately.

JanSz likes this.