1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Ravi Sandhu, Mar 21, 2021.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Looks like Tony is lucky, he found you.
    Looks like you are lucky, you have found Tony.
    None of you were actively seeking company of other, just a luck.
    Ok, probably you guys went out were near, you dropped something, he picked it up, and the rest is nice story.
    -------------------------------
    Now, Ravi can be your son.
    Son came to his mother, Mom I like to meet girls but my penis does not work, help me, mom.
    What do you say?
    Before man can start seeing girls he must have a working pines.
    Why would girl waste her time?
    Ravi does not want much, he want a girl that he could make family with.
    Lets get him ready for that.
    Ravi is as hi is. His future girl may be pretty or ugly in our eyes, not important. That is his decision and it is still to come.

Sharon Coste and caroline like this.
  2. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Just my observations...

Ravi you’ve already stopped thinking in terms of limitations, and started thinking in terms of possibilities. What you can imagine you can make real. The Universe will always provide what you need and more importantly exactly when you need it... by elevating your thinking- those so-called limitations turn into endless possibilities.

Mother Nature made you a super computer... that is powered from the Sun. Does a computer make a mistake? No. The user does. Basically the user is plugging their computer into the wrong power source.

I do think @JanSz nailed it with Oxytocin.... “Life is nothing but an electron looking for a place to rest”. Albert Szent-Györgyi and @caroline nailed it with becoming friends and building from that first. The whole swipe left or right is completely destroying your generation.

A few links I think you might find interesting...

Link...
    The Possible Role of Oxytocin in Long COVID | Psychology Today

Link...
    The Role of Oxytocin in Cardiovascular Protection..... remember the heart's magnetic field, which is the strongest rhythmic field produced by the human body, not only envelops every cell of the body, but also extends out in all directions into the space around us. The heart's magnetic field can be measured several feet away.

upload_2022-3-21_9-52-40.jpeg

This link below also might help to understand why the body/mind/soul might protect itself if the environment/tribe isn’t a match.... this might also be a reason to not supplement especially if the environment is bad. Our bodies are extremely smart and will adapt to the environment we are given... in a good environment everything runs optimally.

https://www.psycom.net/oxytocin

It’s all one big game.... you seem like a smart player! You got this!

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Dan2

I have given up on locating my telomere test from few years ago.
    Should have new Spectracell Telomere test in couple weeks.
    I also know that my (original) melatonin went from marginal to deficient, so I am supplementing it now, 10mg/night.
    For my (marginal) IGF-1 and sort of ok IGFBP-3
    I moved Mucuna Puriens to before bed (near time when GH is made) and increased to 2 tsp.
    Also at bed time, 1tsp Arginine and Glutamine each.
    When
    I get my telomeres test I will make decision on Epitalon.
    (Thank you so much for discussing it, and providing those details.)

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ation-ravis-journal.25642/page-12#post-311264

Epitalon acetate, 100 mg, $120
    https://science.bio/product/epitalon-aliquot-100mg/#product-description

upload_2022-3-21_10-12-46.png

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
    Dan2 likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

To play the game you have to have a ticket first.
    First all the mechanics must be in working order.
    Then
    you may win or loose.

caroline likes this.
  5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

He already has the golden ticket... we all do! It’s called the Sun.

Marko Pollo likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Ravi is in UK, looks like Dionysus, but has low testosterone.
    If Aphrodite wants love, hey honey get in the boat (in Greece) and keep looking for ES.
    No hanky panky for Ravi unless on a beach in ES.

hankypanky.com

caroline likes this.
  7. Thank you friends for THE AMAZING DISCUSSION

I am learning a lot and I thank you all deeply

I really must confess, Caroline, that I did spend many years not trying at all and just enjoying life. This didn't really bring me closer to the vision I want.

Nonetheless, there is much wisdom in what is discussed above.

I do not have these things figured out, but I am damn determined to find a way, I may be one of the most stubborn and determined people out there lol.

Fasting tomorrow.

Gym today, cardio tomorrow, then gym again Friday.

Supplements daily. Earthing. Seeing the sunrise.

Eating DHA, tinned fish daily.

Staying hydrated.

Trying to sleep better.

Learning to let go and relax.

Tonight, after work, will jump in the infrared sauna and have a hot bath with epsom salts.

Will keep working, learning and will somehow find a solution.

Ravi

caroline likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Do not miss finding your:

IGF-1
    IGFBP-3

Growth hormone is a big part of the picture.

Having a vision of what your life should look like is also big part, if not bigger.
    Luckily you got it, and it is the right one.

caroline likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It is better to have an honest straight discussion, that may possibly help.

Bubbling nice words wastes the time of the person who needs help, whose time is running out.

caroline likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Ravi;
    Life is really arranged around procreation.
    After we got babies our body is relatively useless from life continuation pov.
    But, we want to live as long as possible.
    One (major) indicator of good overall health is the ability to have sex. Man has an indicator that tells you where you are.
    If you can't have an erection, you are sick. Plain and simple.
    You can make a large correction by supplementing with testosterone (and other details).
    Problem is that supplemental testosterone would suppress your LH and FSH hormones.
    Lack of FSH will make you sterile.
    That is the reason why until you have all the babies that you want, you have a problem using supplemental testosterone.
    So,
    if you have good working testicles
    and they are not producing enough testosterone you may have (secondary hypogonadism)
    low LH and FSH
    or low LH and ok FSH
    you should clarify your situation.
    Get tested for
    LH, FSH and check your sperm, check if you are fertile.
    You may even have a pituitary tumor (or have been hit in the forehead)(especially if cortisol is wonky).

Knowing where you are will help you to form your decisions.
    For example,
    if you are fertile and do not want to mess up your fertility
    you still may try Clomid to raise your testosterone.
    Clomiphene [Clomid]

11. caroline

caroline New Member

have you thought of getting a consult with Jack?

Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Ok, the question came and went. And I still do not have the type of answer that I am looking for.
    You can listen to my question and to the answer that came afterward, in the attached file (just unzip it first).
    But Jak's answer is not really helpful in our situation here.
    @Ravi Sandhu
    possibly you can ask better questions.
    Possibly you can have a conversation with Jack (on the next PowWow), (I have just typed my questions).

The idea is to make you attractive to the girl (possibly, even before you open your mouth and start talking).
    On the other hand, there is nothing that you may be missing in the way you look.
    So the whole thing is rather confusing to me.

Possibly, talking about the mechanics of love is not really attractive to girls.
    Or possibly the girls that you came across just want to full around and are not thinking about having husband and children.

Or just get the thing, spray it over yourself and see if it helps.

upload_2022-3-29_21-58-19.png

'

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  15. DEAR FRIENDS

I am experimenting with a lot and closely monitoring

The thing that makes my morning wood return is SLEEP

I have had morning wood on the days I have made a concerted effort to sleep earlier / better

So because I have it after a decent nights rest, perhaps I am not entirely dead!

THAT SAID

I have done a lot of work on re-thinking my identity and also I began talking to a lot of women in the interview format asking them questions about why they don't feel any connection with men. This was for my YouTube and was fun.

Nonetheless, I am going to look into Jan's reccomendations above and I am interested in experimenting with clomid!!

There is a lot to process and I will post on my day off which is Sunday

Ravi

JanSz likes this.
  16. Increased my DHA intake, increased CT session duration, more time outdoors, and earthing

Dare I say, I notice an increase in sexual energy

Watching sunrise and sunset of course

Hmmm...this is interesting.....

Again full post coming on Sunday

I am developing a theory on why many women didn't feel they wanted to see me again, I got inspired a lot by 5G Canary's post on heart coherence, and I can tell you that when I go engage with a woman I can feel an elevation in heart rate and general sense that something is wrong

Organising my internal light and becoming more coherent is my current thinking of how I can heal the inner world and manifest better outcomes in the external world

Erection quality has shown flashes of improvement, nothing major really, still quite weak. But I am willing to take some serious measures here....

Ejaculation volume was better yesterday I noticed

Have not been on a date or seen a woman for about 4 weeks I have just been thinking and thinking of how to solve my 'problem'' and I think the answer may lie in just the basics of quantum biology but taken to more hardcore levels

I will do 2 x 20min CT sessions today and am now off to the park where I will be grounding in the light reading David Hawkin's Letting Go

Have been listening to some podcasts lately with Matt Maruca and his spiritual journey is inspiring

Yours,
    Ravi

JanSz and 5G Canary like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Possibly it maybe as simple as having yoghurt with
    Lactobacillus Reuteri
    to the rescue.

Aging is Not a Disease, Damn It! | Page 28 | Jack Kruse Optimal Health Forum

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...t-a-disease-damn-it.25242/page-28#post-312165

/

18. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

Ravi,

Law of nature Evolution to unlock Unlimited Potential

Your Dynamic Electro_Magnetic key Cant Unlock their Dynamic Electro-Magnetic locks
    only true energy(knoledge+consciousness+love) can transform both key and Lock

JanSz likes this.
  19. Sharon Coste

Sharon Coste New Member

How do you get a consult with Jack?

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2022-4-21_15-32-6.png

Sharon Coste likes this.