1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Ravi Sandhu, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Hello dear friends,

No issues with sex drive anymore, the advice Dr Marcus gave me helped me a lot. I began to wake up with morning erections and my sex drive emerged very strongly....I couldn't quite believe it.

Thanks everyone for your help. You have been an incredible support to me.

Here is my current body. I was 198lbs but came back to see my parents for the festive period and have gone up to 204.5lbs since staying with them, haha. I will get myself back down don't worry.

Please see where I was when I joined this forum, and where I am now. I have included side by side comparison pics.
    MAC Dec 2021 2.jpg MAC Dec 2021.jpg MAC June to Dec 2.jpg MAC JUNE TO DEC.jpg MAC Dec 2021 2.jpg MAC Dec 2021.jpg MAC June to Dec 2.jpg MAC JUNE TO DEC.jpg

John Schumacher likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Great news.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Wish you luck is selecting female that will appreciate your body and soul.

Happy New Year 2022

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is cyanidin 3 glucoside?
    The C3G Solution Cyanidin 3-glucoside is a naturally occurring compound that gives blueberries, blackberries, and black rice their characteristic color. Studies show C3G directly benefits fat-cell and muscle-cell function with positive effects on insulin signaling, selective insulin sensitivity, and glucose and nutrient management.

------------------------------

Why is C3G such a potent AMPK activator?
    Reason is, according to one study (Wei, X, et al.), C3G is a potent AMPK activator and thereby produces a downstream effect of increasing glucose and lipid update into myocytes (tubular cells inside our muscles).

... upload_2021-12-31_8-42-10.png

John Schumacher and Ravi Sandhu like this.
  5. Thanks Jan, I will look into this further.

BTW, I did more research into progesterone following your recommendation, and got some Progest-E. I will begin using this today.

Performance in the gym is solid, I feel better mentally and physically.

Will keep working hard, buying bitcoin and improving myself

On the journey to optimal, I will get there

Ravi

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Look up on your DUTCHtest
    what it does for you.

Kenogen - Dr. Peat's Progest E Complex, 34 ml Natural Progesterone Oil (longnaturalhealth.com)

https://www.longnaturalhealth.com/D...4574999169372478&utm_content=Premier Research

upload_2022-1-3_9-20-7.png

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Make sure that you have a sufficient boron level.
    Boron is thought of as an insect poison.
    You can't live without it. Highly important.
    ----------------------
    Nothing Boring About Boron - PMC (nih.gov)
    ----------------------
    Check with @DrEttinger but I think of 10 mg/day supplementation
    =======================================
    Non Toxic: Doses up to 18 mg of boron daily appear to be safe for adults even if taken for prolonged periods of time. Complete details here:
    http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

http://nexusmagazine.co.nz/resources/1904borax.pdf

curezone.com/forums/fm.asp

=======================================

I think there should also be Growth Hormone mentioned, or IGF-1, below.
    upload_2022-1-5_16-9-48.png

upload_2022-1-5_16-27-53.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

@John Schumacher
    "@Dan2 - How's your study of "Fascia Training" doing for you?"

I still plan to not be a professional athlete, and I still dance like a dork, so pretty good. I'm exceeding my expectations of not being an amateur athlete and dancing like a huge dork; I'm maybe athletic enough to play in a drunk kickball league very competitively and can dance with other dorks, so I think I'm realizing my potential.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    Ravi Sandhu and John Schumacher like this.
  10. Good for you ;)

Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  11. Still working away good friends!

Body composition has improved, I am losing further weight, and other functions are coming on stronger. Mental clarity and fluidness is improving, at times it's pretty solid. But still needs work. Sex drive is slowly improving.

Overall, things are progressing.

Still some way to go to reach optimal. But I will get there. Will just need working.

Body composition goal is my main focus right now, I am trying to drop bodyfat until I can reveal my abs. I think this will happen at 185lbs for me, but if I need to lose more, so be it.

I will report back once I have got to my goal weight and post updates on my body composition.

Thereafter, we can keep working to reach optimal! :)

Training hard, improving myself and growing as a person.

Ravi

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

To be allowed to burn fat (especially within your gut, you must have certain low fasting insulin (for a rather long time).
    The number for fasting insulin escapes me, but it is someplace below 5.

If it is higher than that magic number, you will not lose that fat.

upload_2022-1-27_15-59-3.png

upload_2022-1-27_15-59-38.png

upload_2022-1-27_16-0-10.png

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  13. Thank you dear Jan for your advise as ever I truly appreciate it.

Could I ask you whether you would advise someone such as myself consider fasting for one or two days per week?

I am sure it would lower my fasting insulin by a lot.

And I am otherwise following a keto diet.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Ravi

JanSz likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes

Before you start that, consider doing
    insulin/glucose challenge test.
    if not
    at least a fasting insulin test
    ------------------------------------
    As far as not eating, it does not have to be regular timewise.
    Way back then your grand grandfather ate only when he was successful in hunting, not every day.
    -----------------------------------

Check what these two guys are preaching on this topic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When doing 75 gram insulin/glucose challenge test,
    Make sure that you collect all the data points that you will need to create above chart, including laboratory ranges.

If your doctor would try to force you to only glucose test,
    do not even bother doing it.

[​IMG]

----------------------

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  15. Have been working on the above advice from Jan. My body composition is improving. Pics to come.

Still working away!

Cold theremogenesis for 15 mins daily. Full body ice bath with ice packs.

Seeing the sunrise daily.

Consuming DHA daily.

Will keep working.

Ravi

JanSz likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Remember
    #1 reason for life is to procreate.

17. Totally agree Jan. I am working hard at it. I have been on a few dates, for the first time, and was recently intimate with a great gal. That was my first time - at 30! Beating a difficult past of poor health and anxiety, now, I am moving forward.

My sex drive is still poor, and since using topical dutasteride, I did develop weak erections / erectile dysfunction. Spoke to Dr Marcus about it, who is helping me, and will speak to him fully next week.

Just going to keep healing!

I am doing CT almost daily, but I slacked on CT and took almost 2 months off. This was a mistake. Since reintroducing CT, my overall vitality is better.

Will endeavour to get more earthing in.

I am consuming DHA, almost daily, which is mission critical. If I miss a few days, the anxiety and stress levels just ramp up. There is obviously brain inflammation I need to bring down. But with regular DHA consumption, my head is clear.

Brain fog is almost a thing of the past. The supplement protocol yourself and Dr Marcus have me on has done WONDERS for my mental function. It is truly night and day. I am very productive and effective and my ability to speak, think, solve problems has increasing MASSIVELY. I am super grateful for this, but you know by now I am VERY driven and must get to optimal.....

Anxiety levels, again, have come down a lot. A LOT!!!! I attribute this mostly to the supplements and DHA.

I am using red lights, the Sperti device.

I will use my infrared sauna today, and when I'm back in London, I may find a local spot where I can use a traditional sauna a few times per week....

Right now, things have improved, and indeed, are improving. I will post my body composition on Monday, which will be a baseline for Feb 2022.

But the focus now must be on reclaiming sex drive, fixing ED, and becoming potent and vibrant again. As Jan eludes to, I am at the age now where I am seriously, seriously wanting to start a family.

In the past, I was sick, and this was not time for me to take my life's next steps. I saw it as selfish and inprudent. Plus, remember, I was 250lbs when I joined this community, of obese and anxious, brain foggy emotional trainwreck/mess of a human being.

We've come a long way.

But we will keep going until optimal.

I will also schedule a trip somewhere sunny and at a better latitude for a few weeks later this year.

I suppose the focus of my journal will now shift towards RECLAIMING SEX DRIVE & POTENCY

I am dating, I started dating at 30 years young!!! But there is nagging doubt about performance in the back of my mind which causes inner turmoil. I was dating one girl, and we had a great time, she was my first sexual partner ever and on my first time I was quite mind blown and actually ended up having sex for 4 hours. I have no idea how I did that, because the next week, I was totally unable to get an erection lol. And then, she was no longer interested in seeing me. I wished her well and we kept moving forward in our journey.

Obviously I don't blame here, I must resolve my sex drive and ED issues, and this is MY responsibility.

I will keep learning from the community here, Dr Jack, Dr Marcus, and I will keep taking action........

Now off for a 2hr walk in the sun with lots of skin exposure, will do some earthing along the way by kicking my boots off, and will come home and jump in the infrared sauna and get in front of the EMR-Tek Firewave for 30mins.

BTW, I am fasting today. My Dad checked my blood glucose about 2hrs ago. I had a cup of coffee with 2tsp of sugar about an hour before, and according to his device, my blood sugar was 5.9.

I will check it again later on. I am totally fasted, so I expect it'll be nice and low.

Tomorrow, following my fast today, I will do a spike day of calories. This can help kick start hormone production and has helped in the past.

Best wishes,
    Ravi

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

First ever sex for 4 hours.
    I am assuming one orgasm on the end of 4 hours.
    It would have been better if you had few of them with some breaks in between.
    This maybe that you have too high prolactin.
    Or because testosterone is too low.
    Since it was your first sex ever, it would be better if it lasted only few seconds, but ended with ejaculation.

Checking glucose alone is just distracting you.
    Check fasting insulin, if you want to monitor something.

upload_2022-2-27_12-43-42.png

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold