1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Seeking Transformation: Ravi's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Ravi Sandhu, Mar 21, 2021.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

One of the reasons that you must learn variety of topics that influences your health is just the situation you have been when disclosing your use of dutasteride.

John Schumacher and Ravi Sandhu like this.
  4. Thanks Jan!

So, a week off the Dutasteride and coffee....and my sex drive is coming back.

Today, in the festive markets with my friends, and I totally did feel very drawn to women and plenty of raging interest.

My sex drive is not totally dead, it was there dormant waiting to come back once I stopped the dutasteride.

I think I will recover it well!

So I have scheduled a call with Dr Ettinger on Thursday who will design a program for me.

I have also booked the SpectraCell draw and a TRT Complete Plus draw with Dr Stevens.

@JanSz, I got a call back from a clinic in London which does HGH therapy. They gave me the following breakdown:

Initial consultation, lab tests, and discussion of possible treatment plan if HGH levels are tested as low - £600

Then, if HGH levels need to be brought up, the treatment involves a monthly use of a HGH pen. The pen is £400.

They advised treatment lasts 3 months, and after that, the patients HGH levels are brought back up and they can move forward favourably.

In total, this clinic would charge £1800 for this treatment. That's quite pricey, of course, and I will consult widely and get a range of prices before exploring further.

But does this sound like a good approach to HGH treatment to you Jan? Is it only 3 months, and thereafter, the patient is able to move forward favourably with ample levels of growth hormone? This sounds a bit unusual to me. Hope you can offer some thoughts on this therapy.

Ravi

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is a chance that with
    Advice with advice of:
    Dr's Ettinger and Stevens
    you will recover greatly

Ask dr Stevens to test (every so often) your IGF-1 and IGFBP3 (so you know progress of your status)(also saves you the £600 that the other place would charge).

If you otherwise feel great, Norditropin will be up to you.
    If you do not feel that good (mostly naturally)(and you must be fertile)
    Norditropin is the last thing (in my tool box).

One more,
    Nordiropin use should preserve your hair.

The three months is bs (bull shiit)
    Think of a lifetime.

[​IMG]

upload_2021-12-5_11-57-20.png

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    John Schumacher likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2021-12-5_12-10-28.png
    For
    [​IMG]

Medical expenses are taxable.
    ---------
    Possibly someone will propose a better deal.
    Possibly Bitcoin ...........

Possibly etc

/////////////

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Norditropin----5mg
    one click-------0.05mg
    There are 100 clicks in one pen

Before you start GH, you must figure out your adrenals (----->>>study your DUTCH report)
    Then you figure if you want to start high or low.

(I would first take 2-3 clicks and check pressure in your eyeballs day or two later.)

There is a procedure that you can drill holes in eyeballs.
    I had it done, (not because of GH) but because I had narrow angle glaucoma.
    I am assuming that it may be a good idea to keep that procedure in reserve (one newer know future).

upload_2021-12-5_12-22-17.png

////////

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
  8. Thanks for your thoughts here Jan.

I can also report, I did have a morning erection today for the first time since the symptoms with dutasteride began.

It was not as hard as it used to be, which is fair enough, but since stopping the dutasteride and coffee, I feel as if my sex drive is bouncing back strong!

Definitely felt it when working remotely in a cafe earlier.....

The hard work I have done on myself is paying off, I am not that messed up, I will keep healing and regenerating!!

Best wishes,
    Ravi

John Schumacher likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Myself I do drink coffee.

Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  10. It is not easy for me to stay away from coffee, I do enjoy the stuff.

:D

Here are pics of my current body composition. Despite losing 50lbs, still not lean, and am carrying fat on the hips and belly. I want to get very ripped, so I will figure out what to do here.

Off to the gym shortly.

Have my consult w/ Dr Ettinger tomorrow.

Best wishes,
    Ravi

Attached Files:

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Good looking
    say thank you to your Mom and Dad

More fat--->>>more aromatase---->more E1 & E2---->made from your already low testosterone
    especially visceral fat

Gym is indoors
    gym has bad lights that confuse Circadian Rhythm, outdoors are always better

Using body physically is a very good
    but
    Human body is highly efficient machine
    it is going to be hard to lose weight by exercising.

Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  12. Congrads !

Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  13. Haha, thanks gentlemen!

I am sure once I have lost the final weight and gotten the ripped look I want, I will be happy with the way I look.

Some work to be done. However, I take your point here about the gym.

I can actually train in other ways. I have kettlebells, bands, dumbbells. I don't have to go into the gym.

Tonight, I won't go to the gym. I've frozen my membership. I will do a workout with my kettlebells and bands instead, and have my light devices on - EMR Tek Inferno panel and Firwave! :)

Very happy to just find ways to train either outdoors, or indoors with my light devices on, and avoiding the gym....I must get very lean! :)

Best wishes,
    Ravi

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Ripped look, looks good.
    but
    That lifestyle promotes/supports more mitochondrias in muscles at the cost of brain mitochondrias.
    You may want to clarify that topic tomorrow with dr Ettinger.

Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Look into movnat .....Dr. K did a webinar about Irwin Lecorre and then a webinar with him.

Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Guide to Poop Types

Attached Files:

17. Thanks all for your thoughts.

I have a GREAT CALL with Dr Ettinger.

He is designing a program for me and I will absolutely hammer it relentlessly. I will trust him with this and will follow it diligently, I'll leave the details out as I am a patient of his and must respect confidentiality.

I am feeling VERY positive about all the progress we will make.

Life is good right now and i am working hard and being productive. My current goal is to improve brain function, get the body composition I want, and get these hormones where we want them. Dr Ettinger and I are very confident we can do this!

I will keep studying, learning, and growing.

I will post a full body composition update in 3 months let's say. And in this time I am sure I will learn and grow a lot. :)

Best wishes,
    Ravi

John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  18. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  19. Thank you Dan!!! I will dig into this and get learning more :D

Thanks for sharing I appreciate it.

Ravi

Dan2 and JanSz like this.
  20. I love the example in the above video reference (Old Indian Strength exercises - Hindu push-ups) each of these functional movements (exercises) out doors. I've done these for fifty years, but with less clothes...

@Dan2 - How's your study of "Fascia Training" doing for you?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    JanSz and ND Hauf like this.