1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Seeking place to rent good latitude,small town

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Dteshome, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Curious if anyone may know of a good area to rent in the US that is a good latitude,clean air and can use traditional landline services like folks did in the 6os.

Reasonably good latitude,low pop density,less tech penetration as Dr K would say.

I understand many of these places are becoming obsolete. My budget is about 4-500/month for rent until I can perhaps find some low income section 8 housing

I visited places like Rosarito,Mexico and emsanda,mx but the air pollution there is pretty bad there.With some help I receive from social services in the US it may be better to find a good location here though im open to other options if needed

My dad and I stayed at a beach hotel at 70 bucks a night and so long that I didn't go into the polluted city across the street for groceries shopping I did reasonably ok though its probably not sustainable.

Being alone in a foreign country with concerns of hospitals not being as equipped as the us to deal with covid gave me some anxiety

My parents have moved to small town in north Virginia and perhaps it may be better to not be thousands of miles away in my condition.

I wouldn't mind staying there but there is very little quantum yield 6 months out of the year

While im grateful for some of the opportunities that I have that many suffering in famine,violence across the world don't have I seek to find a good environment to optimize

I really appreciate the mitochondrial perspective of this forum over the years and with the research I have come across with Me/cfs and doctors I have seen in the field it does seem to come back to the mitochondria to a great degree

For now looking on the US side but open to other possibilities

Thank You

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
  2. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Bump

Can anyone recommend a good small town out east or south that can be good for redox?

Thank You