1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Season's greetings....

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Dec 23, 2019.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Merry Christmas and Season's greetings from OZ.

I hope everyone makes some great memories with family and friends .....old and new.

Merry Christmas Dr. K.

I would like to salute all of you for your efforts in moving forward.......baby steps, or gigantic leaps forward.

Enjoy the light!

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Merry Christmas, Caroline! Merry Christmas, Dr Kruse! Merry Christmas everybody! Happy Holidays for everyone not celebrating this time around! Thank you if you are working to make the holidays better for others. Keep the blue low and the blues even lower!

vintage-candle-1476286950kBa.jpg

Crimson Funk, caroline and Phosphene like this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

Merry Christmas everyone.. lots of love for you all :) :) :love:

I might try a darkness experiment this Christmas! I am so excited
    Doing the opposite of what people normally do for Christmas.... enjoying the darkness! :) :) :)

4. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Merry Christmas to all. lots of love :)

5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Merry Christmas to all!
    Happy 2020 New Year!
    lots of love
    XOXO
    upload_2019-12-24_9-9-52.png

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

sending you the biggest of hugs Jan .....thanks for all the help that you give all of us xo

wildperoxin and Crimson Funk like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

that sounds like a spectacular idea Inger xo

Crimson Funk likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

good health and much happiness Anne. Thanks for being here xo

Crimson Funk likes this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

thanks Lah for all your perceptions and intelligence ....and all your help in deciphering Dr. K's message.

You Rock!

Crimson Funk likes this.
  11. Crimson Funk

Crimson Funk New Member

Merry Christmas everyone,
    Spent my morning at the beach with wife and kids, amazing day in Western Australia.
    Thanks to Dr K and all the members who follow the spirit of giving (in this case giving knowledge) all year round, you are all awesome.

caroline likes this.
  12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Thanks to everyone here.

Very privileged to be here.

caroline likes this.
  13. Sandra Barton

Sandra Barton New Member

Curious about your darkness experiment.......

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A. What was your biggest win this year?

B. What was your biggest disappointment this year?

C. How will both answers alter your thinking in 2020?

mrc, wildperoxin and JanSz like this.
  15. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

Belated Christmas Blessings

caroline likes this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

A. Realising that I have so much to be grateful for and really appreciating the good bits of my life that I had to leave behind for assorted reasons.

B. I was really disappointed in myself when I realised I was unconsciously making my DH feel like an event in our lives was his fault. It totally was my decision and I own it - but I was, subconsciously, blaming him. I was devastated one day when I realised that he was blaming himself.
    I really had to put my "big girl" pants on and take responsibility and be accountable for my decisions.

C. I have to work hard at being grateful every single day ......for all the good bits and all the bad bits. Every morning, at sunrise, I stand on the headland overlooking the ocean and have a little chat with myself.

Green Eyes likes this.